Mercedes-Benz GLE EstateGLE 400e 4Matic AMG Line Premium + 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 22" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Gloss BlackTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Dashboard And Door Beltlines In Artico Man Made LeatherTrim - Centre Console, Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyDashcamGuard 360 Degree Vehicle Protection Plus
- Active BonnetAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Front Sidebag, Pelvis Bag And Window AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Childproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Perforated Front Brake Discs And Brake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz LetteringThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTransparent BonnetTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Air Balance Package With Ambient Lighting - GleDriving Assistance Plus Pack With Distronic Cruise Control - GleEnergizing Plus Package - GleKeyless Go Comfort Package With Comfort Opening - GleMemory Package With 4 Way Lumbar Support - Gle
- 3 Spoke Nappa Leather Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints And 2 Way Rear Head Restraints40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Floor Mats With Amg LetteringAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Fabric Roof LinerElectric Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnElectrically Adjustable Rear SeatsFront Centre Armrest With Stowage Compartment And Illuminated Grab HandlesGearshift Paddles On Steering WheelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedIlluminated Door Sill With Mercedes Benz LetteringIsofix Child Seat Points With Automatic Child Seat RecognitionLeather UpholsteryLuggage Compartment CoverLuxury Head Restraints In FrontSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSecond Row Three SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Rubber StudsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTemperature Controlled CupholderThermotronic Automatic 4 Zone Climate ControlTouchpad
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Brake LightsAluminium Look, Illuminated Running Boards With Rubber StudsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear ApronsAuto HeadlightsAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable, Heated, Folding Exterior MirrorsExterior Styling - Front Bumper, Radiator Grille And Front Air IntakesHeat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassLed Daytime Running Light SignetLed Rear LightsMultibeam Led Headlights With Adaptive Highbeam Assist PlusPanoramic Sliding SunroofRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Rail SystemSurround Lighting With Animated Projection Of The Mercedes Benz LogoTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into BumperWaistline In Polished Aluminium
- Additional Usb ConnectionBluetooth Interface For Hands Free And Audio StreamingBurmester Surround Sound SystemDab Digital Radio TunerFront And Rear Usb PortsSound Personalisation
- 65 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAc ChargingAirmatic Air Suspension With Adaptive Damping SystemCharging Cable For Domestic SocketCharging Cable For Wallbox And Public Charging Stations 8M StraightPetrol Particulate Filter (Ppf)
- 12.3 High Resolution Wide Screen Cockpit Display With Choice Of Three Display Styles Classic, Progressive Or Sport And Unique Ambient Lighting Setting360 Degree CameraAcoustic Presence IndicatorActive Parking Assist With ParktronicAttention AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionGeofencingHard-Disk NavigationHead Up DisplayMbux Augmented Reality For Navigation And Live TrafficMbux Interior AssistantMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me Connect - Vehicle Set Up And MonitoringOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Installation For Digital Key TransferRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh31Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)225Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage62000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years6Usable Battery Capacity31Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb29.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh30.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel29.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.1Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City103Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Teh102Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Tel103Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh101Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel106Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City64Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Teh63Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Tel64Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh63Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel66
- Co0.201Hc0.007Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)74Nox0.008Particles0.0004Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb24Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh25Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel24
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1999 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.4 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb10.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High10.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh10.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel10.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High8.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Teh8.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Tel8.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low12.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Teh12.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Tel12.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium9.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh9.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel9.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb28Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Teh27.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Tel28Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High26.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Teh26.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Tel26.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High31.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Teh31.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Tel31.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low22.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Teh22.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Tel22.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium30.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Teh29.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Tel30.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb256.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh256.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel256.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power381Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE 4MaticCoin SeriesAmg Line Prem PlusGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %90Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %78Ncap Safety Assist %78Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp381 bhpEngine Power - Kw280 kwEngine Power - Rpm5800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm650 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front285/40 R22Tyre Size Rear325/35 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeWheel Type22" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1795 mmLength4924 mmWheelbase2995 mmWidth2010 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2157 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresGross Vehicle Weight3230 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1915 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresMax. Loading Weight585 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2645 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.02
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes-Benz GLE 4WD or rear-wheel drive?
Every Mercedes GLE has 4Matic all-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Mercedes-Benz GLE?
The entry-level 300 d model has just 5 seats, but after that there's the ability to have 7 seats in the Mercedes GLE SUV. This does not apply to Coupe models, which are all 5-seaters.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz GLE?
All Mercedes models sold in the UK come with a 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz GLE have as standard?
The Mercedes GLE comes with at least Active Brake Assist, Blind Spot Assist and Traffic Sign Assist as standard, among more.Why is the Mercedes-Benz GLE so popular?
As a rival to the BMW X5 and similar, the Mercedes GLE offers unparalleled luxury at this sort of level. All models have adjustable damping as standard, providing a smooth and serene experience in terms of ride quality, while the built quality inside and level of technology fitted is second-to-none in this class.Does the Mercedes-Benz GLE have parking sensors?
Yes, even base AMG Line models have front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera and an automatic parking system called Active Parking Assist.What trim levels are available for the Mercedes-Benz GLE?
Like many modern Mercedes, the GLE is sold in a slimmed-down specification line-up of AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and then AMG Line Premium Plus, with the high-power GLC 53 and 63 S AMG models representing trim grades all of their own. Equipment is good across the board, as the basic GLE has 20-inch alloy wheels, 64-colour interior ambient lighting, heated front seats and a powerful MBUX multimedia system as standard, among much more.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz GLE have?
Sold as both a regular SUV and a Coupe spin-off, the GLE has 630-2055 litres of boot space in its normal body shape, with the plug-in hybrid dropping those numbers to 490-1915. Oddly, the GLE Coupe has more boot space with all seats in use, at 655 litres, but ultimately its steeply raked rear windscreen counts against it as the maximum load space available is 1790 litres - that's still a decent amount, though.