Mercedes-Benz S Class SaloonS500L 449 4Matic AMG Line Prem+ Exec 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 12.3" 3D Driver Display12.8" Oled Central Display5G Communications ModuleApple Car Play/Android AutoAttention AssistBluetooth ConnectionCrosswind AssistDirect SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving ModesEco Start/Stop FunctionExtended Mbux FunctionsFingerprint ScannerHands-Free Access For Boot LidHard-Disc NavigationIntelligent Parking PilotMbux Augmented Reality For NavigationMbux Augmented Reality Head-Up DisplayMbux Interior Assist In The RearMbux Rear TabletMercedes-Benz Emergency CallPower Closing Doors And Boot LidPre-Installation For Car SharingPreinstallation For Navigation ServicesRear Belt Status Indication In The Instrument DisplayRemote Boot Lid Release And ClosingService Indicator (Assyst)Wireless Charging System For Mobile Devices In The FrontWireless Charging System For Mobile Devices In The RearWireless Smartphone Integration
- 76 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAirmatic Air SuspensionEq Boost Starter-Alternator (48V Mild Hybrid Technology)Petrol Particulate Filter
- Burmester 3D Surround Sound SystemDab Digital RadioFront 2X Usb Type-C PortsRear 2X Usb Type-C PortsSound Personalisation
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling With Chrome ElementsAmg Front Apron In A-Wing Design With Large Air Intakes And Fins In Chrome Plus Front Splitter In ChromeAmg Rear Apron With Diffuser And Trim Element In ChromeAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorDigital Light - Led Headlight, Adaptive Highbeam, Cornering And Active Light, Enhanced Fog Light, City, Country Road Mode, Weather And Led Rear LampElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Automatic Dimming Driver Side Exterior Mirrors With Kerb/Parking FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeat Insulating, Dark Tinted Noise Insulating And Infrared Reflecting Laminated GlassHeated WindscreenIlluminated Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed Daytime Running LightsLed Third Brake LightMagic Vision ControlPanoramic Sliding SunroofPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille With Chrome Surround And Three Horizontal Cross Struts In Chrome With Inserts In High-Gloss BlackRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsShoulderline Trim Strip In ChromeSide Sill Panels With Chrome InsertVisible Tailpipe Trim Elements In Chrome
- 12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Rear Centre Console Plus In The Front Passenger Footwell3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Twin Spoke Flattened Bottom Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Silver Chrome Shift Paddles4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerActive Ambient Lighting 64 Colours With 10 Colour SchemesAdaptive Rear Compartment LightingAmbient Lighting With Projection Of Brand LogoAmg Floor MatsAmg Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Rubber StudsAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBelt Feeders In The RearCentre Console In Black Crystal Look FinishClimatised Front SeatsClimatised Rear SeatsDouble Sun Visors With Pivoting Section To Cover The Side WindowEasy Adjust Luxury Head Restraints With Additional Cushion For Driver And Front Passenger, Foldable And Removable On Front Passenger SideEasy Entry System For DriverElectric Rear Window SunblindsElectric Sunblinds In Rear Doors, Left And RightElectrically Adjustable Rear Seats Including Memory FunctionEnergizing Air Control - Air Quality And Fine Particle SensorFabric Roof LinerFront Centre ArmrestFront Passenger Side Seat Electrically Adjustable From The RearRear Centre Armrest With Double Cup Holder And Trim ElementRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Column Gear SelectorSteering Wheel HeatingThermotronic Automatic 4 Zone Climate ControlThrough Loading SystemTwo Bag Hooks
- Chauffeur Pack - S ClassDriving Assistance Package - S Class SaloonMemory Pack - S ClassParking Package - S Class S500/MaybachUsb Pack Plus - S ClassWarmth Comfort Package - S Class
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBrake Pad Wear Indicator Front BrakesCentre AirbagChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Acceleration Skid ControlFirst Aid KitForward Facing Rear AirbagsFront And Rear Illuminated Designer Belt BucklesFront Large Compound Brake Discs 390X36mm Internally Ventilated And PerforatedFront Side AirbagsGrey Painted Brake Callipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering At The Front, Grey Logo Badge At The RearI-Size And Isofix Child Restraint SystemPedestrian ProtectionPre-Safe System Including Pre-Safe SoundRear Larger Compound Brake Discs 360X26mm Internally Ventilated And PerforatedRear Side AirbagsThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Loss Warning SystemWindow Airbags
- DashcamGuard 360 Degree Vehicle ProtectionIncreased Anti-Theft ProtectionKeyless-Go Starting Function With Seamless Door HandlesLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingUrban Guard Vehicle Protection Plus
- Noise Reduced Tyre With Foam AbsorberSummer TyresTyrefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Co0.183Hc0.02Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67Nox0.012Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb205 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2999 ccCompression Ratio10.5 : 1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low14.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium9.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb31.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High34.9Wltp - Mpg - High37.2Wltp - Mpg - Low19.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium31
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power449Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionL 4Matic 449Coin SeriesAmg Line Prem + ExecGeneration Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.7 secEngine Power - Bhp449 bhpEngine Power - Kw330 kwEngine Power - Rpm5800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft413 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg57.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm560 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2200 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/35 R21Tyre Size Rear285/30 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg MultispokeWheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1503 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5289 mmWheelbase3216 mmWidth1954 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2109 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresGross Vehicle Weight2820 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresMax. Loading Weight715 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2105 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.