Mercedes-Benz V Class EstateV220 d AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic [Extra Long] [7 St]
- Active Parking AssistAgility Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Comfort, Eco, Sport, Individual)Attention AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringEasy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionInstrument Cluster With 5.5 Inch Colour Display Trip ComputerMbux Multimedia Nav With 10.25" Touchscreen, Hey Mercedes Intelligent Voice Control, 2 Usb-C Ports And Mobile Connectivity For Up To 15 DevicesMbux Personalised Vehicle ProfilesMbux TouchpadMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceOutside Temperature DisplayService Indicator (Assyst)Side Wind Assist SystemStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- 25 Litres Large Adblue Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Comfort SuspensionDiesel Particulate Filter
- Dab Digital RadioIntegrated Radio AerialIpod/Iphone + Bluetooth Interface With Handsfree FunctionTwo Usb Ports And One Sd Card Slot In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling Front Apron And Rear SpoilerAmg Bodystyling Rear ApronAmg Bodystyling Side SkirtsAnodised Roof RailsAutomated Headlamp AssistAutomatically Dimming Exterior Driver's MirrorBlack Tinted Rear WindowsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Pins Diamond Radiator Grille With Integrated StarsChrome Trim To Front BumperElectric Folding Door Mirrors + Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorElectric Front Windows, One Touch / Obstruction SensorElectric Sliding Door In Both SideElectric Ventilation Windows In Passenger CompartmentHeated Windscreen WashersIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed Intelligent Light System Including Integral Led Daytime Running LampsLed Tail Lamps/Brake Lamps And IndicatorsLogo ProjectionMetallic PaintPrivacy GlassRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear WiperSplit Tailgate In Opening Rear Window With Chrome Handle
- 12V Socket In Boot/Load Compartment And Rear Passenger Compartment3 Colours Ambient Lighting3 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Spoke Nappa Leather Steering WheelAdjustable Front Seat Head RestraintsArtico Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast StitchingCarpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentComfort Driver And Front Passenger Seats Including ArmrestDriver + Front Passenger Lumbar SupportElectric Air Heater System - 1.2 Kw OutputExtended Seat RailsFootwell Lighting With Reading Light And Illuminated Handle In Rear CompartmentHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnLockable Glove CompartmentLuxury Centre Console With Retractable Cover + Two Cup Holder + 12V Socket + Multimedia BoxMultifunction Steering Wheel With Audio Controls And Onboard SettingsNappa Leather UpholsteryRear Head RestraintsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Rubber StudsStowage Nets Behind Individual SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 3 Zone Automatic Climate ControlThree Stage Heated Front Seats
- 7 Seat Pack - V ClassSeat Comfort Pack - V ClassUrban Guard Protection Pack - V Class
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAirbags - Windowbag For Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Electric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Start AssistPerforated Front Brake Discs And Brake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz LetteringRear Child Proof Door LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking With Interior SwitchChrome Surround Electric Key
- Carbon Look TrimChrome Air Vent Surrounds
- 19" Amg 7 Twin Spoke Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel With Jack
- Minimum Kerbweight2177 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight923 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1410 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load150 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)6600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5370 cmWidth1928 cmWheelbase3430 cmWidth (including mirrors)2249 cmHeight1908 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium37.2WLTP - MPG - High42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT280Engine Torque - NM380 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG38.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line[extra Long]Coin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style7 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)162 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb199
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.