MG Motor UK Mg5 Electric Estate115kW Exclusive EV 61kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 3 Driving Modes7" Colour Driver Information System8" Colour Touch ScreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBluetooth ConnectivityE-CallIgo Navigation SystemPasRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsRotary Gear SelectorTrip ComputerUsb Mobile Phone Charging Function
- 7 Kw Onboard Charger
- 4 Usb Ports6 Speaker Audio System With 3D SoundAux InputDab AudioIpod CompatibilityRadio/Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsBi-Function Projection HeadlightBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Heated/Adjust/Fold MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Aero WiperFront And Rear Electric Windows With Front And Rear One-Touch Up/DownFront Fog LightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Steering Wheel4 Way Adjustable Passenger Seat6 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers SeatAdjustable Dual Height Boot FloorAuto Air Conditioning With Odour FilterDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront HeadrestsFront Seat Back Map PocketsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelLeather Style Perforated UpholsteryReach/Tilt Adjustable SteeringSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Mg Pilot - Mg5
- 2 X Adjustable Rear Head Rests3 Regenerative Braking System3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdDual Front AirbagsEbaElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistRear Child LocksSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSeatbelt Reminder For Rear Passenger SeatsSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 16" Meteor Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity In Kwh61.1Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)570Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)61Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Usable Battery Capacity57.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City11.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City5.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City539Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb403Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City334Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb250
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power156Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesExclusive EvInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage80000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.7 secEngine Power - Bhp156 bhpEngine Power - Kw115 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmTop Speed115 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1521 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1543 mmLength4544 mmWheelbase2659 mmWidth1818 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2059 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2007 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1456 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)464 litresMax. Loading Weight442 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1565 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MG5 a good car?
A unique proposition in this zone of the car market, the MG5 is the only electric estate you can get. But it's not just a good car because it's first in a class of one - no, it's rather that its smooth styling, generous equipment levels and refined driving manners all make it an appealing EV family car choice.What sort of range will I get out of the MG5?
MG claims an official WLTP combined figure of 250 miles for the 5 estate. That number will drop to 190 miles when motorway running, but can climb as high as 334 miles if you stick to the city streets and keep your speeds lower.Is the MG5 well equipped?
MG in its current incarnation is a relatively young brand and it is trying to force its way into the mainstream by providing exceptional value-for-money. To that end, the entry-level MG5 Excite has, among many other items, such desirable kit as a rear-view camera, rear parking sensors, 16-inch alloys, air conditioning, adaptive cruise control, an 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch digital driver's display, and the MG Pilot bundle of driver-assist systems.Is the MG5 practical?
The selling point of the MG5 is that it's 1 of only 2 electric estate cars on the market, and the other is the incredibly pricey Porsche Taycan Sport/Cross Turismo. So with its 464-litre boot and spacious cabin, the MG5 offers a level of affordable, electric-powered practicality that simply isn't offered elsewhere, unless you buy a bulkier SUV.Is the MG5 reliable?
No longer-term picture of the MG's reliability has yet been built up, but there's no reason to suspect an electric car will be particularly problematic. Further, MG offers a 7-year warranty for maximal cover.