MINI Clubman Estate1.5 Cooper Classic Premium 6 Doors Auto
- Automatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise Control With Brake AssistDriving AssistantElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterOn Board Computer
- 7 Speed Steptronic Transmission With Double Clutch Including Electronic Gear ShifterDouble Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance Control
- 6 Speakers
- Body Colour Fuel Filler CapDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsExhaust TailpipeHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Headlights With Closed Ring As Daytime Driving LightsLed Rear Light With Union Jack DesignLeft Exhaust Tailpipe With Chrome FinisherModel LogoModel Logo On Rear DoorsRadiator GrilleRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperRear Wing DoorSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassThird Brake LightWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row360L Luggage Compartment Capacity4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersEnglish HandbookFloor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentHeadliner With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Basic Colours Selectable Via Toggle Switch In RoofLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsManual Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestMultifunction Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather Steering WheelStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsToolkit
- Driving Assistant Pack - Mini ClubmanPremium Pack - Clubman
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Minimum Kerbweight1360 kgGross Vehicle Weight1900 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked715 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4266 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2018 cmHeight1441 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34WLTP - MPG - Medium47.9WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL34WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed128 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesCooper Classic PremStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleRevolite SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.227 g/kmHC0.02NOx0.014Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL135
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.