MINI Clubman Estate1.5 Cooper Classic Premium Plus 6 Doors Auto
- Automatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise Control With Brake AssistDigital Dashboard DisplayElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterOn Board Computer
- 7 Speed Steptronic Transmission With Double Clutch Including Electronic Gear ShifterDouble Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance Control
- Body Colour Fuel Filler CapDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsExhaust TailpipeHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Headlights With Closed Ring As Daytime Driving LightsLed Rear Light With Union Jack DesignLeft Exhaust Tailpipe With Chrome FinisherModel LogoModel Logo On Rear DoorsRadiator GrilleRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperRear Wing DoorSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassThird Brake LightWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row360L Luggage Compartment Capacity4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersEnglish HandbookFloor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentHeadliner With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Basic Colours Selectable Via Toggle Switch In RoofLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsManual Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestMultifunction Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Leather Steering WheelStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsToolkit
- Driving Assistant Pack - Mini ClubmanPremium Plus Pack - Clubman
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Co0.227Hc0.02Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.014Particles0.0003Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb137 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh140 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel136 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High137Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh139Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel134Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High116Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh117Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel114Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low189Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh192Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel188Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium136Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh138Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel134
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB38a15m1Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb47.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel47.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High47.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel47.9Wltp - Mpg - High55.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh54.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel56.5Wltp - Mpg - Low34Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh33.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel34Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel47.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power136Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesCooper Cls Prem PlusGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.2 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm4500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft162 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg22.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm220 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed128 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleRevolite SpokeWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1441 mmLength4266 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1800 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2018 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresGross Vehicle Weight1900 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresMax. Loading Weight540 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked715 kgMinimum Kerbweight1360 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.