MINI Clubman Estate2.0  Cooper S Exclusive Premium 6 Doors Auto
- Automatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise Control With Brake AssistDigital Dashboard DisplayElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterOn Board Computer
- 7 Speed Steptronic Sport Transmission With Double Clutch Including Electronic Gear Shifter And Steering Wheel PaddlesDouble Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance Control
- 6 Speakers
- Bonnet ScoopChrome Border Honeycomb Structure Radiator Grille With S BadgeChrome Fuel Filler CapDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Headlights With Closed Ring As Daytime Driving LightsLed Rear Light With Union Jack DesignMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S ImprintRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperRear Wing DoorSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassThird Brake LightTwin Exhaust TailpipeWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row360L Luggage Compartment Capacity4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAnthracite Headlining With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksChrome Air Vents, Gear Lever Base And Door HandlesChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersEnglish HandbookFront And Rear Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Basic Colours Selectable Via Toggle Switch In RoofLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersToolkitSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsStorage Compartments In DoorsSingle Front Passenger SeatNappa Leather Steering Wheel With Mini Yours BadgeMultifunction Steering WheelMini Yours Floor MatsMini Yours Exterior Badging In C-PillarMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestManual Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front Seats
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Premium Pack - ClubmanExtended Interior Lighting Pack - Mini ClubmanDriving Assistant Pack - Mini Clubman
- Co0.187Hc0.017Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.009Particles0.0004Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb147 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh148 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel145 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High147Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh149Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel144Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High123Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh124Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel121Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low204Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh206Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel203Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium144Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh146Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel143
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB48a20m1Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb44.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh43.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel44.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High43.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh42.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel44.8Wltp - Mpg - High52.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh51.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel53.3Wltp - Mpg - Low31.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh31Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel31.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium44.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh44.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel44.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power178Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesCooper S Excl PremGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.2 secEngine Power - Bhp178 bhpEngine Power - Kw131 kwEngine Power - Rpm4750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft207 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg28.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm280 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed142 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMini Yours British SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1441 mmLength4266 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1800 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2018 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresGross Vehicle Weight1945 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresMax. Loading Weight530 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked745 kgMinimum Kerbweight1415 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.