MINI Convertible2.0 Cooper S Classic Premium 2 Doors Auto
- Apple CarplayAutomatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingDigital Dashboard DisplayElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceFlexible Car Sharing PreparationInstrument ClusterMini E-CallMini TeleservicesOn Board ComputerService Interval Indicator
- Double Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlSteptronic Sport Transmission With Double Clutch And Steering Wheel Paddles
- 4 Speakers8.8" Touchscreen With Led RingFm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- Automatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet ScoopChrome Border Honeycomb Structure Radiator Grille With S BadgeChrome Plated Fuel CapDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsFully Electric Black Softtop With Integrated Sunroof FunctionalityHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Headlight With Closed Ring And Daytime Driving LightsMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S ImprintModel Logo Cooper S On Right Of TailgateRain Sensor Window WipersRear BootRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSun/Heat Protection GlassThird Brake LightTwo Central Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome FinisherWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatsCarbon Black Colour Line, Knee Roll And Door ArmrestsChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersEasy Load Boot HandlesFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatback Storage PocketsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Different Colours Running Across The Dashboard, Underneath Door Bezel Illuminated Laser Engraved Design On Central DisplayLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestMultifunction Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering WheelStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsThree Spoke Steering Wheel With Speed Limiter And Audio/Communication ControlsTool KitVelour Floor Mats
- Convertible Pack With Comfort Access - Mini ConvertiblePremium Pack With Driving Assistant - Mini Convertible Cooper S
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Four Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side And Seat Belt TensionersActive Rollover ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlFront And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserKeyless Go
- Piano Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1325 kgGross Vehicle Weight1745 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Loading Weight420 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)160 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)215 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length3876 mmWidth1727 mmWheelbase2495 mmWidth (including mirrors)1928 mmHeight1415 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL32.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH32.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP178 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW131 kwEngine Power - RPM4750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20m1
- Coin SeriesCooper S Cls PremStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power178Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleRevolite SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.188 g/kmHC0.013NOx0.009Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH197WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL141
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.