MINI Electric Hatchback135kW Cooper S Level 2 33kWh 3 Doors Auto
- Brake Energy Recuperation Toggle Switch With Two SettingsCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise ControlDigital Instrument ClusterElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceFlexible Car Sharing PreparationMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)On Board ComputerRear Park Distance ControlRear View CameraService Interval Indicator
- Automatic TransmissionElectric Front Motor Installed Drives Front WheelsPerformance Control
- 4 Speakers In Front Door Trims And Underneath Front SeatsFm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming And Folding Door MirrorsAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet ScoopCharging Flap Embossed With E Logo In Body Colour On Drivers Side Rear Panel Includes Led Light Indicating Charging StatusDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front+Rear WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Headlight With Closed Ring And Daytime Driving LightsMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S In YellowMini Logo ProjectionModel Logo Cooper S In Yellow On Right Of TailgateRadiator Grille Including E BadgeRain Sensor Window WipersRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignRear Window WiperSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated Indicator With E BadgeThird Brake LightWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console2 Seat Bench In Second Row2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning3 Spoke Sports Multifunctional Leather Steering Wheel With Integrated Controls For Cruise Control, Brake Function + Audio/Communication3 Stage Heated Front Seats4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAc And Dc ChargingAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningBlack Velour Floor MatsChrome Interior HighlightsCloth/Leatherette Upholstery With Sport SeatsCupholdersFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Centre ArmrestGlove CompartmentHeat PumpHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting In Front Of HeadlinerLed Waterfall Lighting In Orange Roof Control PanelLuggage Compartment LightingManual Adjustment For Thigh RestsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In DoorsStorage Pocket On Back Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwo Charging Cables - 3 Pin Plug Adapter (Mode 2) And Ac Public Charging (Mode 3)
- Interior Light Pack - Mini Electric HatchbackNavigation Pack With Driving Assistant - Mini Electric HatchbackStorage Compartment Pack - Mini Hatchback Electric
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Four Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAcoustic Pedestrian ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateComfort Access SystemElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserStart/Stop Toggle In Yellow
- Piano Black Interior TrimSurface Chequered Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1365 kgGross Vehicle Weight1775 kgMax. Loading Weight410 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)731 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length3850 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2495 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1432 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM4800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeIb1p23m0
- Coin SeriesCooper S Level 2Coin Description33kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eBadge Power184Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleTentacle SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)210Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)84Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)36Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh32.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low317WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEL318WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEH316WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium301WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEL302WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEH300WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High255WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEL256WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEH254WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEL175WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEH174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City307WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL308WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH306WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL231WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH230WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low11.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL11.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH11.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium11.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH11.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High14.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL13.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH14.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High20.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL20.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH20.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL11.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH11.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL4.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium5.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH5.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL5.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High108.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEH108WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEL109WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City190.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH190WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL191WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb142.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH142.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL144WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High158.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEH158.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEL159WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low197WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEH196WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEL198WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium187WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEH186WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEL188Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity28.9Maximum Charging Rate - kW50
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the MINI Electric with a fully charged battery?The MINI Electric has a 33kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 145 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 115 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The MINI Electric has an official WLTP range of up to 145 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 95 miles. In warmer temperatures, the MINI Electric will achieve a real-world range of 115 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 80 miles in the winter months and closer to 100 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the MINI Electric at home?The MINI Electric will charge from 0-100% in just under 5 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the MINI Electric would take around 16 hours to charge!5 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 5 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the MINI Electric?Charging your MINI Electric can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The MINI Electric is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 50kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the MINI Electric?The MINI Electric is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the MINI Electric accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the MINI Electric accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 50kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the MINI Electric?The MINI Electric comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the MINI Electric automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the MINI Electric have?The MINI Electric has a maximum power output of 135kW which equates to 181 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the MINI Electric?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the MINI Electric would cost £11.22 Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £20.79 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the MINI Electric will cost approximately £976 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,212 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £101 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the MINI Electric and does it cover the battery?The MINI Electric comes with a 3-year or 60,000 mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage within this period. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the MINI Electric. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the MINI Electric?The MINI Electric comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, automatic climate control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Rear Parking Sensors, Reversing Camera, Comfort Access, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Driving Assistant Pack and Electric Folding Door Mirrors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.