MINI Electric Hatchback135kW Cooper S Level 3 33kWh 3 Doors Auto
- Brake Energy Recuperation Toggle Switch With Two SettingsCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise ControlDigital Instrument ClusterElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceFlexible Car Sharing PreparationFront Park Distance ControlMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)On Board ComputerPark Assist SystemRear Park Distance ControlRear View CameraService Interval Indicator
- Automatic TransmissionElectric Front Motor Installed Drives Front WheelsPerformance Control
- 4 Speakers In Front Door Trims And Underneath Front SeatsFm Tuner And Dab Digital RadioHarman Kardon Sound System
- Adaptive Led Headlights With Matrix FunctionAuto Dimming And Folding Door MirrorsAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet ScoopCharging Flap Embossed With E Logo In Body Colour On Drivers Side Rear Panel Includes Led Light Indicating Charging StatusDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectric Panoramic Glass SunroofHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Daytime Running LightsMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S In YellowMini Logo ProjectionModel Logo Cooper S In Yellow On Right Of TailgateRadiator Grille Including E BadgeRain Sensor Window WipersRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignRear Window WiperSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated Indicator With E BadgeThird Brake LightWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console2 Seat Bench In Second Row2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning3 Spoke Sports Multifunctional Leather Steering Wheel With Integrated Controls For Cruise Control, Brake Function + Audio/Communication3 Stage Heated Front Seats4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAc And Dc ChargingAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningBlack Velour Floor MatsChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Centre ArmrestGlove CompartmentHeat PumpHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting In Front Of HeadlinerLed Waterfall Lighting In Orange Roof Control PanelLuggage Compartment LightingManual Adjustment For Thigh RestsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In DoorsStorage Pocket On Back Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwo Charging Cables - 3 Pin Plug Adapter (Mode 2) And Ac Public Charging (Mode 3)Walka Nappa Steering Wheel
- Driving Assistant Pack - Mini Electric HatchbackInterior Light Pack - Mini Electric HatchbackNavigation Plus Pack - Mini Electric HatchbackStorage Compartment Pack - Mini Hatchback Electric
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Four Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAcoustic Pedestrian ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateComfort Access SystemElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserStart/Stop Toggle In Yellow
- Piano Black Interior TrimSurface Chequered Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1365 kgGross Vehicle Weight1775 kgMax. Loading Weight410 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)731 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length3850 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2495 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1432 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM4800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeIb1p23m0
- Coin SeriesCooper S Level 3Coin Description33kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eBadge Power184Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRoulette SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)84Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh32.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low306WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEL309WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEH305WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium291WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEL295WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEH291WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High249WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEL252WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEH249WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEL174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEH173WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City298WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL300WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH298WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb225WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL228WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH225WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low11.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL11.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium12.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL12.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH12.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL14.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High20.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL20.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH20.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL11.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH12.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL5.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL5.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High108WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEH108WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEL108WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City185WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH185WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL186WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb140WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH140WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL142WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High155WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEH155WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEL157WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low190WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEH190WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEL192WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium181WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEH181WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEL183Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity28.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the MINI Electric Hatchback?The MINI Electric comes with two cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.What driver assistance technology does the MINI Electric have as standard?The MINI Electric comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play, Cruise Control and Sat Nav. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the MINI Electric and does it cover the battery?The MINI Electric comes with a 3 year/unlimited mileage vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the MINI Electric?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the MINI Electric will cost around £9.30 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £13.How long does the MINI Electric take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the MINI Electric can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 4 hours 45 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 30 minutes.What is the maximum range on the MINI Electric?The MINI Electric has an official WLTP range of 141 miles from a fully charged battery.