MINI Hatchback2.0 Cooper S Classic Premium Plus 5 Doors Auto
- Apple CarplayAutomatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingDigital Dashboard DisplayElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceFlexible Car Sharing PreparationInstrument ClusterMini E-CallMini TeleservicesOn Board ComputerService Interval Indicator
- Double Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlGear Change Indicator DisplayHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlSteptronic Sport Transmission With Double Clutch And Steering Wheel Paddles
- 8.8" Touchscreen With Led RingFm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet ScoopChrome Fuel Filler CapDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front+Rear WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Headlight With Closed Ring And Daytime Driving LightsMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper SModel Logo Cooper S On Right Of TailgateRadiator Grille Chrome Border With Honeycomb Structure Including S BadgeRain Sensor Window WipersRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSun/Heat Protection GlassTwo Central Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome FinisherWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Different Colours Across The Dashboard, Underneath Door Bezel With Illuminated Laser-Engraved Design On Central DisplayLeatherette Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMechanical Seat Adjustment - Forward/Back & Backrest For Front Seats And Driver Seat Height AdjustMultifunction Steering WheelSatellite Grey Headlining Including Grab Handles And Clothes HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In DoorsStorage Pocket On Back Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Driving Assistant Pack - Mini HatchbackPremium Plus Pack - Hatchback Cooper S
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Five Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlFront And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Piano Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co0.188Hc0.013Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.009Particles0.0007Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb135 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh138 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High131Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh135Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel131Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High113Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh115Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel113Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low195Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh196Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel194Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium135Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh137Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel134
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB48a20m1Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb47.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel47.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High48.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh47.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel49.6Wltp - Mpg - High56.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh55.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel56.5Wltp - Mpg - Low32.8Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh32.8Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel33.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh47.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel47.9
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power178Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesCooper S Class Prem+Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.7 secEngine Power - Bhp178 bhpEngine Power - Kw131 kwEngine Power - Rpm4750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft207 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg28.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm280 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1350 rpmTop Speed146 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleRevolite SpokeWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1425 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4036 mmWheelbase2567 mmWidth1727 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1928 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresGross Vehicle Weight1775 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)941 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)278 litresMax. Loading Weight495 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1280 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.