Nissan GT-R Coupe3.8 Pure 2 Doors Auto
- Active Noise CancellationBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitCruise ControlFront Parking SensorMulti Function Trip ComputerNissan Connect Sat Nav SystemPasRear Parking SensorRear View CameraSpeed Limiter
- Bose Audio Sound System With 11 SpeakersDab Radio/Cd PlayerHdd Music Box SystemUsb Connection
- Acoustic WindscreenAdaptive Front Lighting SystemAluminium Door HandlesAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour Electric Folding/Heated Door MirrorsBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersElectric Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Tail LightsQuad Chrome Exhaust Exit PipesTitanium Burnished Exhaust With Blue Tips FinisherTitanium Exhaust MufflerUv Reducing Glass
- 2 Individual Rear Seats2X 12V Sockets4 Way Electric Adjustable Passenger Seat8 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers SeatAlcantara Leather/Suede UpholsteryDual Zone Climate ControlFront ArmrestFront Centre Console With Armrest, Storage + Dual CupholdersFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat AttachmentLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobMap Reading LightsMulti Function Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsPaddle Shift ControlsRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear ArmrestRear HeadrestsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Abs/EbdBrake Assist FunctionBrake BoosterCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Nissan Advanced Air Bag SystemDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Traction ControlEspFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- AlarmIntelligent Key With Push Button IgnitionNissan Vehicle Immobiliser SystemRemote Central Door LockingRemote Keyless EntryThatcham Approved Anti-Theft System
- Bilstein Dampers
- Carbon Interior Trim
- 20" Y Spoke Alloy WheelsRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1752 kgGross Vehicle Weight2200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)74 litresMax. Loading Weight448 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)315 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4710 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2780 cmHeight1370 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)15.8 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)25.2 mpgEC Combined (mpg)20.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb20.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb13.98
- Top Speed196 mphEngine Power - BHP570 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW419 kwEngine Power - RPM6800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT470Engine Torque - NM637 nmEngine Torque - RPM3300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG65
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)95.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.4 mmCC3799 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.4TransmissionAutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeVr38dett
- Coin SeriesPureStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage12000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power570Badge Engine CC3.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear285/35 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleY-SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)311 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low500WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium304WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High269WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High295WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb316WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL500WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH500WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL304WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH304WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL269WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH269WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL295WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH295WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH316WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL316
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.