Nissan Juke Hatchback1.0 DiG-T 114 Visia 5 Doors
- 4.2" Full Colour Tft Screen CombimeterCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency CallIdle Start/Stop SystemIntelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure Warning SystemOutside Temperature SensorPower SteeringTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Gasoline Particulate Filter
- 4 SpeakersBluetooth System, Usb, Aux-In And 12V SocketDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Hazard Signal With Emergency Stop SignalBody Colour BumpersElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Window With One Touch Driver WindowHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlampsLed Rear Fog LampLed Rear LampsManual Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorPearl Black Door MirrorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperThree Blink Turn Signal
- 3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCloth UpholsteryDriver And Passenger Sliding And Reclining SeatsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Cabin LightingFront Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatLuggage Space LightingManual Air ConditioningMonoform Sporty SeatsMultifunction Steering WheelRear Door Bottle HoldersSingle Front Passenger SeatTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentTwo Cupholders In Front Centre ConsoleTwo Rear Isofix Child Seat Anchorage Points With Top TetherWelcome Light And Console Tray Ambient Lighting
- Abs With Ebd And Brake AssistActive Ride ControlActive Trace ControlDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian And Cyclist RecognitionRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Drum BrakesSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsSingle Tone HornThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- AlarmImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 16" Steel Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1187 kgGross Vehicle Weight1700 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)46 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked631 kgMax. Loading Weight513 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)422 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1305 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4210 mmWidth1800 mmWheelbase2636 mmWidth (including mirrors)1983 mmHeight1577 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)64.2 mpgEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP114 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW84 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeHr10ddt
- Coin SeriesVisia 114Coin DescriptionDig-TStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %94NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power114Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)113 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Nissan Juke Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?The Nissan Juke are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Nissan Juke achieve?Nissan offers drivers around 55mpg in the Juke.How many passengers can you fit in the Nissan Juke?All Nissan Juke cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers on your journey.How long is the warranty on the Nissan Juke?Nissan offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer warranty on all their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Nissan Juke have as standard?Nissan offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the Juke. Including cruise control & speed limiter, multifunctional steering wheel, idle stop/start system, automatic hazard signal & emergency stop signal and hill start assist.Does the Nissan Juke have parking sensors?The Nissan Juke does not come with parking sensors as standard. If you choose the N-Connecta trim or above, front and rear parking sensors will be included. Despite not having parking sensors as standard, the Acenta trim will come with a rear-view camera as standard.What Nissan Juke trim levels are available?Nissan offers the Juke in 5 trim levels: Visia, Acenta, N-Connecta,Tekna and top-trim Tekna+.How much boot space does the Nissan Juke have?The Nissan Juke has a 442-litre boot, and if you go hybrid this will come with a 350-litre boot.