Nissan Leaf Hatchback110kW N-Connecta 39kWh 5 Doors Auto [ProPilot Pack]
- 360 Degree Colour Camera View7" Full Colour Tft Screen Combimeter8" Colour Display With TouchscreenApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot InterventionBlind Spot WarningE PedalEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power Assisted SteeringEv Telematics SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Around View MonitorIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Lane InterventionIntelligent Lane Keep AssistLane Departure Warning SystemMoving Object DetectionNavigation System With Voice ControlNissan Connect Services App (Air Conditioning Control, Cabin Heating And Charging)PropilotRear Cross Traffic AlertSpeed LimiterTraffic Jam PilotTrip Computer
- 39Kwh Usable Battery Capacity6.6 Kw On-Board ChargerCharging Port Remote OpeningMac Pherson Strut Front Suspension And Twist Beam Axle Rear SuspensionMax Dc Charging Power, Chademo Type: Up To 50Kw
- 6 SpeakersAudio System With UsbBluetooth With Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRear Usb Ports
- Aero Roof SpoilerAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersChrome Door HandlesElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsGrey Rear Bumper FinisherHigh Beam AssistIlluminated Charge PortIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Signature Daytime Running Lights With Directional IndicatorLed Signature Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightRain SensorRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Climate Control With Pollen Filter And TimerEnergy Saving Cabin Heating System With Heat PumpFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Seatback PocketHeated Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsManual Adjust Driver/Passenger SeatsMultifunction Leather Steering WheelPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRake And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Assist GripsRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentWoven Fabric Upholstery
- Heat Pack With Heated Front Seats - Leaf
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Ebd And Brake AssistCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectrically Driven Intelligent Braking SystemElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Vented Brake DiscsFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionIntelligent Ride ControlIntelligent Trace ControlManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksNissan Safety ShieldSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- DeadlockImmobiliserIntelligent Key With Push Button StarterRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 17" Diamond Cut Black Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty75Battery Capacity In Kwh39Battery Charge Slow Kw2.3Battery Charge Slow Percentage0-100Battery Charge Slow Time (Minutes)1020Battery Charge Fast Kw6.6Battery Charge Fast Percentage0-100Battery Charge Fast Time (Minutes)420Battery Charge Rapid Kw50Battery Charge Rapid Percentage20-80Battery Charge Rapid Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Super Charge KwNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge PercentageNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge Time (Minutes)Not AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity39Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City389Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City242Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb168Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh168Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel168
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesN-Connecta PropilotGeneration Mark2Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm3283 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft236 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg32.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm320 nmTop Speed90 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond CutWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1540 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4490 mmWheelbase2700 mmWidth1812 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2030 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1995 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1176 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)435 litresMax. Roof Load35 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Nissan Leaf Standard Range with a fully charged battery?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range has a 39kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 168 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 145 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range has an official WLTP range of up to 168 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 120 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Nissan Leaf Standard Range will achieve a real-world range of 145 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 105 miles in the winter months and closer to 135 miles in the summer.How long does it take to charge the Nissan Leaf Standard Range at home?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range will charge from 0-100% in just over 6 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Nissan Leaf Standard Range would take around 19 hours to charge!6 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 6 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the Nissan Leaf Standard Range from a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Nissan Leaf Standard Range?
Charging your Nissan Leaf Standard Range can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The Nissan Leaf Standard Range is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 50kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Nissan Leaf Standard Range?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range is fitted with two charging sockets. For DC charging, the quickest type of EV charging, the Nissan Leaf Standard Range uses the CHAdeMO charging socket and is capable of charging up to 50kW on compatible chargers. For AC charging the Nissan Leaf Standard Range accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 7kW.What charging cables come with the Nissan Leaf Standard Range?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Nissan Leaf Standard Range automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Nissan Leaf Standard Range have?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range has a maximum power output of 110kW which equates to 147 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the Nissan Leaf Standard Range?
If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the Nissan Leaf Standard Range would cost £13.26 if you pay 34 pence per kWh. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £14.75 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Nissan Leaf Standard Range will cost approximately £915 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,273 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £106 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Nissan Leaf Standard Range and does it cover the battery?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Nissan Leaf Standard Range. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Nissan Leaf Standard Range?
The Nissan Leaf Standard Range comes with the following technology as standard: 8” Touchscreen Entertainment System with Rear View Camera, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Intelligent Cruise Control, Intelligent Automatic Headlights and Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.