Nissan Qashqai Hatchback1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Tekna [Bose] 5 Doors Xtronic
- Driver And Passenger AirbagsDriver, Passenger And 2Nd Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Blind Spot InterventionIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Automatic BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Dynamic ControlCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsChild Locks On Rear DoorsAuto Hold FunctionActive Brake Limited SlipAbs With Ebd And Brake Assist3X3 Point Rear Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load Limiters
- Glass Roof Pack With Roof Rails - Qashqai
- 12V Power Socket In Dashboard And Luggage2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Headrests4 Folding Assist Grip6 Luggage Hooks - 4 On Floor, 2 On Side60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchAmbient Lighting Around Centre ConsoleAmbient Lighting In Front DoorsCentre Console Storage TrayChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth/Syntech Leather Monoform UpholsteryDark Black/Blueish Pvc WrappingDark HeadliningDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDriver Seat Back PocketDual Zone Automatic Climate Control With Pollen FilterElectrically Adjustable Driver SeatElectrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For DriverFront And Rear Door StorageFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Cupholders X 2Front Door With Bottle HoldersGlovebox With LightHard Trunk CoverHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatLeather Steering WheelLuggage Board SystemLuggage Space LightingManual Lumbar Support On Passenger SeatManually Adjustable Passenger (Slide Recline + Lifter)Multifunction Steering WheelPassenger Seat Back PocketRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Door Bottle HoldersSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Pvc KneepadSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel SwitchesTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Rear Isofix Child Seat Anchorage Points With Top TetherWelcome Light And Doors With Console Tray Ambient Lighting
- Thatcham Cat.1 AlarmRemote Central Door Locking With DeadlockingIntelligent KeyEngine ImmobiliserCapless Fuel Filler
- Interior Instrumental Panel C Finisher
- Tyre Puncture Repair Kit19" Alloy Wheels
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Rear Wiper When ReversingAutomatic Hazard Signal With Emergency Stop SignalBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Coloured Door HandlesBodyside MouldingsChrome Side Window FinisherDoor Handle With ButtonElectric Auto Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Led Turn IndicatorFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Led Turning SignalsHeadlights Auto Levelling SystemIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Adaptive Driving BeamLed Rear LightsOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingPartially Body Coloured BumpersPrivacy GlassRear Bumper With Graphite InsertRear Reversing Light (Bulb Lighting)Rear Roof SpoilerRear Side Wing DoorsRear Styling PlateShark Fin AntennaSplash Free Rain Sensing WipersSuper Uv And Infrared Cut GlassThermaclear Heated WindscreenThree Blink Turn Signal
- 10 Bose Speakers - 2 Tweeters, 6 High And Medium Frequency Door Speakers And 2 In SubwooferAm/Fm Audio System With DabBluetooth Audio StreamingBose Acoustimass Bass BoxDigital AmplifierFront Usb Connections (Type-A And Type-C)Rear Usb Charging Only Ports (Type-A And Type-C)
- Google Maps Services - Search, Weather, 3D Maps And Google Street ViewHands Free Power TailgateIdle Stop/Start SystemIntelligent Around View MonitorIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Forward Collision WarningIntelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMoving Object DetectionNissan Connect 12.3 Inch Touchscreen Infotainment SystemNissan Connect NavigationPropilotPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraRemote Control Services - Door Locks, Lights, Horn And Car LocatorTelematics - Notifications And Connectivity ServicesTomtom Live Traffic ServicesTraffic Jam PilotTraffic Sign Recognition With Legal Speed AdjustmentTrip ComputerVirtual Personal Assistant And Firmware Over The Air CapabilityWireless Apple CarplayWireless Charging PadFull Digital 12.3" Tft Digital CombimeterFront And Rear Parking SensorsEmergency And Breakdown CallElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringDrive Modes (Sport, Normal, Eco)Blind Spot WarningAndroid Auto/Apple Carplay (Wired)Advanced Windscreen Head Up Display
- Co0.195Hc0.013Hc+Nox0.025Noise Level Db(A)65Nox0.012ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb144 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh146 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel144 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1332 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)81.4 mmEngine CodeHr13Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh43.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel44.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium46.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.3 ccBadge Power158Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionDig-T Mh 158Coin SeriesTekna [Bose]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %91Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %95Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.2 secEngine Power - Bhp158 bhpEngine Power - Kw116 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft199 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg27.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm270 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1800 rpmTop Speed124 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1625 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4425 mmWheelbase2665 mmWidth1835 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2084 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight1985 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1427 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)479 litresMax. Loading Weight559 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked725 kgMinimum Kerbweight1426 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Nissan Qashqai a good car?
The latest Nissan Qashqai is brilliant in most ways, improved in all senses over the car it replaced. It’s now a very large family car with more of the feel of an SUV than a tall family hatchback. Refinement at all speeds is excellent, the 1.3-litre engine is quiet (when you’re not pushing it) and the automatic is one of the smoothest and least noisy CVT-type gearboxes you’ll find.Is the Nissan Qashqai a 4x4?
It can be, yes, but it isn’t as standard. As with all family crossovers the Qashqai is designed to look like an SUV but not necessarily be one. For now there’s only one engine, a 1.3-litre turbo petrol but with either 140hp or 158hp and a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. But if you want 4-wheel drive with your Qashqai, you have to choose the higher powered engine and with Nissan’s CVT automatic gearbox, and in a higher spec. That means quite a lot of extra cost for a little extra traction.Is the Nissan Qashqai practical?
This Qashqai is bigger in every direction than the 2 that went before it, and feels that way on the road too. That means it’s very spacious though, and rear passengers will feel it most because it has expanded for knee room, head space and shoulder room. Boot space is dramatically improved over the old model, with a 507-litre capacity and some neat flexibility touches like split floor boards and sturdy bag hooks.Is the Nissan Qashqai reliable?
The latest NIssan Qashqai - the 3rd one - is still too new to have any user reliability data, but the omens are very good. For a start it sits on a chassis that was developed with Renault and is used on loads of other cars, but also Nissan has a proven track record with the Qashqai and says it has improved this one in every area - including longevity.