Nissan Qashqai Hatchback1.3 DiG-T MH Visia 5 Doors
- 7" High Definition Full Colour Tft Screen CombimeterBlind Spot WarningDrive Modes (Sport, Normal, Eco)Electric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringEmergency And Breakdown CallIdle Stop/Start SystemIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Forward Collision WarningIntelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemMaximum Speed LimiterPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsTraffic Sign Recognition With Legal Speed AdjustmentTrip Computer
- 4 SpeakersAm/Fm Audio System With DabBluetooth Audio StreamingFront Usb Connection (Type-A)
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Hazard Signal With Emergency Stop SignalBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Coloured Door HandlesBodyside MouldingsChrome Side Window FinisherElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Led Turn IndicatorFollow Me Home HeadlightsHigh Beam AssistIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsManual Dimming Rear View MirrorManual Folding Door MirrorsOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingPartially Body Coloured BumpersRear Reversing Light (Bulb Lighting)Rear Roof SpoilerRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSplash Free WipersThree Blink Turn Signal
- 12V Power Socket In Dashboard And Luggage2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Headrests4 Folding Assist Grip6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchCentre Console Storage TrayChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth Monoform UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorFront And Rear Door StorageFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Cupholders X 2Front Door With Bottle HoldersGlovebox With LightHard Trunk CoverHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsLuggage Space LightingManual Air Conditioning + Pollen FilterManually Adjustable Passenger (Slide Recline)Multifunction Steering WheelRear Door Bottle HoldersSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel SwitchesSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Rear Isofix Child Seat Anchorage Points With Top TetherUrethane Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersAbs With Ebd And Brake AssistActive Brake Limited SlipAuto Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver, Passenger And 2Nd Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Blind Spot InterventionIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Automatic BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Dynamic Control
- Capless Fuel FillerEngine ImmobiliserRemote Central Door Locking With DeadlockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Interior Instrumental Panel A Finisher
- 17" Steel WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1330 kgGross Vehicle Weight1935 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMax. Loading Weight605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)504 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1441 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4425 cmWidth1835 cmWheelbase2665 cmWidth (including mirrors)2084 cmHeight1625 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Medium45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed122 mphEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM1650 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeHr13
- Coin SeriesVisiaCoin DescriptionDig-T MhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %95NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power140Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R17Tyre Size Rear215/65 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.196 g/kmHC0.009NOx0.01HC+NOx0.019WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL143
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Nissan Qashqai a good car?The latest Nissan Qashqai is brilliant in most ways, improved in all senses over the car it replaced. It’s now a very large family car with more of the feel of an SUV than a tall family hatchback. Refinement at all speeds is excellent, the 1.3-litre engine is quiet (when you’re not pushing it) and the automatic is one of the smoothest and least noisy CVT-type gearboxes you’ll find.Is the Nissan Qashqai a 4x4?It can be, yes, but it isn’t as standard. As with all family crossovers the Qashqai is designed to look like an SUV but not necessarily be one. For now there’s only one engine, a 1.3-litre turbo petrol but with either 140hp or 158hp and a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. But if you want 4-wheel drive with your Qashqai, you have to choose the higher powered engine and with Nissan’s CVT automatic gearbox, and in a higher spec. That means quite a lot of extra cost for a little extra traction.Is the Nissan Qashqai practical?This Qashqai is bigger in every direction than the 2 that went before it, and feels that way on the road too. That means it’s very spacious though, and rear passengers will feel it most because it has expanded for knee room, head space and shoulder room. Boot space is dramatically improved over the old model, with a 507-litre capacity and some neat flexibility touches like split floor boards and sturdy bag hooks.Is the Nissan Qashqai reliable?The latest NIssan Qashqai - the 3rd one - is still too new to have any user reliability data, but the omens are very good. For a start it sits on a chassis that was developed with Renault and is used on loads of other cars, but also Nissan has a proven track record with the Qashqai and says it has improved this one in every area - including longevity.