Nissan X-Trail Station Wagon1.5 MHEV 163 Visia 5 Doors [7 Seat] Xtronic
- 7" High Definition Full Colour Tft Screen CombimeterBlind Spot WarningDrive Modes (Sport, Normal, Eco)Electric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringEmergency And Breakdown CallIdle Stop/Start SystemIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Forward Collision WarningIntelligent Lane Departure WarningIntelligent Lane InterventionIntelligent Lane Keep AssistMaximum Speed LimiterMoving Object DetectionPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsTraffic Sign Recognition With Legal Speed AdjustmentTrip Computer
- 4 SpeakersAm/Fm Audio System With DabBluetooth Audio StreamingFront Usb Connection (Type-A)
- 3Rd Brake LightBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Coloured Door HandlesBodyside MouldingsChrome Side Window FinisherElectric Auto Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsHigh Beam AssistIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingPartially Body Coloured BumpersRear Reversing Light (Bulb Lighting)Rear Roof SpoilerRear Side Wing DoorsRear Styling PlateRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSplash Free WipersThree Blink Turn Signal
- 12V Power Socket In Dashboard And Luggage2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BenchButteryfly ConsoleChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth Monoform UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront CupholdersFront Door With Bottle HoldersHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsLuggage Space LightingManual Air Conditioning + Pollen FilterMultifunction Steering WheelRear Door Bottle HoldersSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Rear Isofix Child Seat Anchorage Points With Top Tether
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersAbs With Ebd And Brake AssistActive Brake Limited SlipAuto Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver, Passenger And 2Nd Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Blind Spot InterventionIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Automatic BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Dynamic Control
- Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Door Locking With DeadlockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 18" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Co0.103HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)63Nox0.004ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb164 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High174Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High138Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low203Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium158
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1497 ccCompression Ratio14.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90.1 mmEngine CodeKr15Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7Wltp - Mpg - Comb39.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High36.7Wltp - Mpg - High46.3Wltp - Mpg - Low31.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium40.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionMhev 163Coin SeriesVisia [7 Seat]Generation Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.6 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw120 kwEngine Power - Rpm4800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2800 rpmTop Speed124 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond CutWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1725 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4680 mmWheelbase2705 mmWidth1840 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2065 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight2285 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1298 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)485 litresMax. Loading Weight645 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1640 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.