Peugeot E-2008 Electric Estate100kW Active Premium+ 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningE-Toggle Driving SelectorExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 3.5" Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPush Button StartRear Parking SensorSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And Recommendation
- 7 Kw Monophase On Board ChargerMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox Charging
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Voice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersBlack Front Lower BumperBlack Front Wing Trim With Gloss Black Detail And E-MonogramBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesChrome Lion Badge Front And RearColour Coded Rear SpoilerColour Coded RoofDark Tinted Rear Window And Rear Side WindowsDiamond Black Mirror ShellsEco Led HeadlightsElectric Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Longitudinal Roof RailsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Third Brake LightModel Designation Badges Front And RearOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRadiator Grille - Body Colour Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRadiator Grille - Colour Coded Top Edge TrimRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeVariable Front Intermittent WipersWheel Arch Extensions
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Power Outlet - Front12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Air Conditioning With Pollen And Active Carbon FilterCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver Seat Manual Adjustment - Height, Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre ArmrestFront Interior Light With Reading Spotlights X2Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleHigh Centre ConsoleLeather Steering WheelMultifunction Steering WheelOrange Contrast Stitching To Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaPiano Keys: Gloss Black And Chrome Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehiclePre Heating FunctionRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSwitch For Push Button Start Finished In Black With Chrome SurroundTri Material Cloth Upholstery
- Visibility Pack - 2008
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat MountingsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionBrake Energy RegenerationChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts, With Force LimitersFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustablePedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Alarm System With Anti-Lift SensorAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserExterior Door Lock X1 (Left-Hand Or Passenger’S Side)Remote Central Locking
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1548 kgGross Vehicle Weight2030 kgMax. Loading Weight482 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)434 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1467 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4300 cmWidth1770 cmWheelbase2605 cmWidth (including mirrors)1987 cmHeight1550 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesActive Premium+Coin Description100kw 50 KwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R16Tyre Size Rear215/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleElbornAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)67
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)53Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL486WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH436WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL363WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH311WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH271WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL302WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH193WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL226Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the Peugeot e-2008 Electric Estate?The Peugeot E-2008 comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot E-2008 have as standard?The Peugeot E-2008 comes with the following driver assistant tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, and Rear Parking Sensors. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot e-2008 and does it cover the battery?The Peugeot E-2008 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage for the first two years. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Peugeot E-2008?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Peugeot E-2008 will cost around £14 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £20.How long does the Peugeot E-2008 take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Peugeot E-2008 can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 7 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 50 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Peugeot E-2008?The Peugeot E-2008 has an official WLTP range of 214 miles from a fully charged battery.