Peugeot 2008 Estate1.2 PureTech 130 GT 5 Doors
- 10" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connected 3D NavigationBluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 3D Headup Instrument PanelSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationStart/Stop SystemVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Voice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAcoustic WindscreenBlack Diamond RoofBlack Front Wing Trim With Gloss Black Detail And Gt BadgingBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesChrome Exhaust TailpipeChrome Lion Badge Front And RearDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Mirror ShellsDiamond Black Rear SpoilerElectric Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront Bumper - Silver Lower TrimFront Tinted WindscreenFull Led Headlights With Smartbeam AssistGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Longitudinal Roof RailsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Roof BarsGloss Black Window SurroundGt Model Designation Badging On TailgateHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With 3 Claw Headlight With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightLower Door Protection With Silver InsertsModel Designation Badges Front And RearOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRadiator Grille - Dark Chrome Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRadiator Grille - Gloss Black Top Edge TrimRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearStainless Steel Door Sill Scuff PlatesTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTrailer Stability ProgrammeVariable Front Intermittent WipersWelcome LightingWheel Arch Extensions
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Power Outlet - Front12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Colour Personalisable Ambient LightingAluminium PedalsAutomatic Air Conditioning With Pollen And Active Carbon FilterCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Dynamic SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear Carpet Mats In Black With Lime Green Stitch DetailFront Led Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment - Height, Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleGear Lever Top - Manual In Full Grain LeatherGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front SeatsHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatLime Green Contrast Stitching To Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaMap Pockets On Front Seat BacksMistral Full-Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Lime Green Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemModular Boot FloorMultifunction Steering WheelPiano Keys: Gloss Black And Chrome Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The Vehicle And Touchscreen FunctionsRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSwitch For Push Button Start Finished In Black With Chrome Surround
- Visibility Pack - 2008
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat MountingsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemActive Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts, With Force LimitersFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableTyre Pressure Sensor
- Alarm System With Anti-Lift SensorAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserExterior Door Lock X1 (Left-Hand Or Passenger’S Side)Remote Central Locking
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1192 kgGross Vehicle Weight1715 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked633 kgMax. Loading Weight523 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)434 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1467 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4300 mmWidth1770 mmWheelbase2605 mmWidth (including mirrors)1987 mmHeight1530 mmHeight (including roof rails)1550 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL43.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL56WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH52.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL61.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL49.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL52.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adts
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionPuretech 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleSalamancaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)102 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.416 g/kmHC0.021NOx0.009Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 2008 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?Front Wheel Drive is standard across all Peugeot 2008 cars.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 2008 achieve?The Peugeot 2008 offers drivers around 45.2mpgHow many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 2008?All Peugeot 2008 cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 2008?All new Audi cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 2008 have as standard?Peugeot offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 2008. This includes automatic air conditioning, power folding door mirrors, rear parking sensors, dark tinted-rear window and rear-side windows, multifunction trip computer, push button start and automatic lights and wipers. Depending on the trim level of the Peugeot 2008 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Peugeot 2008 have parking sensors?All Peugeot 2008 cars will come with rear parking sensors as standard. The Allure Premium+ and GT trim levels will come with a full-colour reversing camera.What Peugeot 2008 trim levels are available?Peugeot keeps things simple with 3 available trim levels of the Active Premium+, Allure Premium+ and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 2008 have?The Peugeot 2008 has a 434-litre boot.