Peugeot 2008 Estate1.2 PureTech 130 GT 5 Doors EAT8
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningE-CallExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 3D Headup Instrument PanelSmartphone Charging PlateSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationWireless Mirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- 1X Usb-C Socket In Rear And 1X Usb-A Socket In Rear2 Usb-C Ports In The Front6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Voice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAluminium Door Sill Scuff Plates With Peugeot LetteringBlack Diamond RoofBlack Front Wing Trim With Gloss Black Detail And Gt BadgingBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Mirror ShellsDiamond Black Rear Roof SpoilerElectric, Heated, And Power Folding Door MirrorsFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront Bumper - Meteor Grey Lower TrimFull Led Headlights With Smartbeam Assist With Auto Height AdjustmentGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Roof BarsGloss Black Window SurroundGt Model Designation Badging On TailgateHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With Distinctive 3 Claw SignatureLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightModel Designation Badges Front And RearOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRadiator Grille - Body Coloured Vertical Chequered GrilleRadiator Grille - Gloss Black Top Edge TrimRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTwin Chromed Exhaust PipesWheel Arch Extensions
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Colour Personalisable Ambient LightingAutomatic Air Conditioning With Pollen And Active Carbon FilterCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Sport SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear Carpet Mats In BlackFront Led Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment - Height, Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleHigh Centre ConsoleIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatMistral Full-Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Lime Green Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemMultifunction Steering WheelPiano Keys: Gloss Black And Chrome Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The Vehicle And Touchscreen FunctionsRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatTwo Position Modular Boot Floor
- Visibility Pack - 2008
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat MountingsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Active Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts, With Force LimitersFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserPeugeot Open And Go (Keyless Entry And Push Button Start)Thatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- Co0.333Hc0.022Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)65Nox0.026Particles0.0005Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb133 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh140 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh151Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel135Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh118Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel110Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh173Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel168Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh135Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel128
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1199 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90.5 mmEngine CodeEb2adtsEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh45.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel48.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh42.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel47.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh53.7Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel57.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh36.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel38Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh47.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel49.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.2 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionPuretech 130Coin SeriesGtGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.1 secEngine Power - Bhp131 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft170 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg23.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm230 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed126 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleKarakoyWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1550 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4300 mmWheelbase2605 mmWidth1770 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1987 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1467 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)434 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMinimum Kerbweight1205 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 2008 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
Front Wheel Drive is standard across all Peugeot 2008 cars.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 2008 achieve?
The Peugeot 2008 offers drivers around 45.2mpgHow many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 2008?
All Peugeot 2008 cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 2008?
All new Audi cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 2008 have as standard?
Peugeot offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 2008. This includes automatic air conditioning, power folding door mirrors, rear parking sensors, dark tinted-rear window and rear-side windows, multifunction trip computer, push button start and automatic lights and wipers.
Depending on the trim level of the Peugeot 2008 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Peugeot 2008 have parking sensors?
All Peugeot 2008 cars will come with rear parking sensors as standard. The Allure Premium+ and GT trim levels will come with a full-colour reversing camera.What Peugeot 2008 trim levels are available?
Peugeot keeps things simple with 3 available trim levels of the Active Premium+, Allure Premium+ and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 2008 have?
The Peugeot 2008 has a 434-litre boot.