Peugeot 2008 Estate1.2 PureTech Allure Premium+ 5 Doors
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningE-CallExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 3D Headup Instrument PanelRear Parking SensorSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationStart/Stop SystemVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Voice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersBlack Front Wing Trim With Gloss Black DetailBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesChrome Lion Badge Front And RearColour Coded Rear SpoilerColour Coded RoofDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Mirror ShellsEco Led HeadlightsElectric Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorFront Bumper - Silver Lower TrimGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Longitudinal Roof RailsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Roof BarsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Third Brake LightModel Designation Badges Front And RearOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRadiator Grille - Gloss Black Top Edge TrimRadiator Grille Chrome ChequeredRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTrailer Stability ProgrammeVariable Front Intermittent WipersWheel Arch Extensions
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Power Outlet - Front12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAluminium PedalsAutomatic Air Conditioning With Pollen And Active Carbon FilterCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver Seat Manual Adjustment - Height, Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre ArmrestFront Led Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment - Height, Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleGear Lever Top - Manual In Full Grain LeatherGear Shift IndicatorHigh Centre ConsoleLeather Steering WheelMint Green Contrast Stitching To Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaModular Boot FloorMultifunction Steering WheelPiano Keys: Gloss Black And Chrome Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSwitch For Push Button Start Finished In Black With Chrome SurroundTri Material Cloth/Leather Upholstery
- Visibility Pack - 2008
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat MountingsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemActive Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts, With Force LimitersFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableTyre Pressure Sensor
- Alarm System With Anti-Lift SensorAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserExterior Door Lock X1 (Left-Hand Or Passenger’S Side)Remote Central Locking
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1188 kgGross Vehicle Weight1710 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked630 kgMax. Loading Weight522 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)434 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1467 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4300 cmWidth1770 cmWheelbase2605 cmWidth (including mirrors)1987 cmHeight1550 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH41.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL55.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL61.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH53.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL52.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH46.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP101 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adtd
- Coin SeriesAllure Premium+Coin DescriptionPuretechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleSalamancaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)105 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.341 g/kmHC0.028NOx0.023Particles0.0006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.