Peugeot 208 Hatchback1.2 Hybrid 100 Active 5 Doors e-DSC6
- Rear Parking SensorsSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationWireless Mirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoPush Button StartProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With 3.5" Instrument Panel And Analogue DialsPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" Sd Capacitive Colour TouchscreenPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistanceMulti Function Trip ComputerLane Keep AssistGear Lever - E-ToggleExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningEmergency Call ServiceDriver Attention WarningDrive Mode Select (Eco/Normal/Sport)Bluetooth Telephone Facility
- 6 Speakers - 2 Tweeters And 4 Door SpeakersDab Digital RadioUsb-A Socket (X1) And Usb-C Socket (X1) - RearUsb-C Data And Charge Socket In FrontVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAcoustic WindscreenAntenna - Base And Removable WandBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesDiamond Black Rear SpoilerEco Led Headlights With Electric Height AdjustmentElectric Heated Door MirrorsGloss Black Door Mirror ShellsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGrained Black B PillarGrained Black Front Bumper Grille And Chrome AccentsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed 3 Claw Horizontal Rear Lighting Signature With Daylight Function And Led Brake LightsLed Daytime Running Lights With Distinctive 3 Claw SignatureLed Rear Lighting With Distinctive 3 Claw Horizontal Signature With Daylight FunctionLed Third Brake LightManually Adjustable Rear View MirrorModel Designation Badges Front And Rear In Basalt GreyOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearRoof SpoilerTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTinted WindowsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Mono Zone Climate Control Air ConditionBoot LightingDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Interior Light With 2 Reading SpotlightsHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsMultifunction Leather Steering WheelPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRear Centre HeadrestRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatTri Material Cloth Upholstery
- Visibility Pack - 208
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Child Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersPedestrians Active Safety BrakeRemote Plip(X2) For Locking, Unlocking, Includes Emergency Key BladeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm - Connected, Volumetric ,Perimetric, Anti Lift SensorAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlockElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 16" Monti Steel WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Co0.52Hc0.025Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)65Nox0.014Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb106 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh116 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel96 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh136Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel116Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh104Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel86Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh104Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel86Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh105Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel87
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1199 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90.5 mmEngine CodeEb2ltedh2Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel3.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel3.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel3.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh54.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel65.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh46.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel55.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh60.9Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel74.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh61.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel74.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh60.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel73.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.2 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionPuretech 100Coin SeriesActiveGeneration Mark2Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.8 secEngine Power - Bhp100 bhpEngine Power - Kw75 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft151 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm205 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed118 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMontiWheel Type16" Steel
- Height1430 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4055 mmWheelbase2540 mmWidth1745 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1960 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresGross Vehicle Weight1690 kgMax. Loading Weight470 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked645 kgMinimum Kerbweight1220 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 208 Front or Rear Wheel Drive?
All Peugeot 208 cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 208 achieve?
The Peugeot 208 offers drivers around 51.9mpg, if you choose the 1.2 Active Premium+ you can achieve the highest miles per gallon of around 55.6mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 208?
All Peugeot 208 cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 208?
All Peugeot cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 208 have as standard?
Peugeot offers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 208. Including, power folding door mirrors, automatic lights and wipers, rear parking sensors and push button start.
Depending on the trim level of the Peugeot 208 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. This is why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired vehicle’s specification list.Does the Peugeot 208 have parking sensors?
Peugeot offers rear parking sensors as standard on all new Peugeot 208 cars. If you choose the GT trim this will come with front parking sensors as well.What Peugeot 208 trim levels are available?
Peugeot offers 3 levels of trim for the 208: Active Premium+, Allure Premium+ and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 208 have?
The Peugeot 208 has a surprisingly spacious 311-litre boot, which is class leading for a car of this size.