Peugeot 208 Hatchback1.2 PureTech 100 GT 5 Doors
- 10" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connected 3D NavigationBluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 3D Headup Instrument PanelPush Button StartSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationStart/Stop SystemVisio Park Assist 180 With Colour Reversing Camera + Front And Rear Parking Sensor
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2X Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic LightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Rear SpoilerDiamond Black RoofElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFull Led Headlights With Smartbeam AssistGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Wheel Arch ExtensionsGloss Black Window SurroundGt Model Designation Badging On C PillarGt Model Designation Badging On TailgateHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With 3 Claw Headlight With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightModel Designation Badges Front And RearNera Black Door Mirror ShellsPeugeot Scuff PlatesRadiator Grille - Dark Chrome Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRear Bumper With Gloss Black FinishRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Lower Bumper Diffuser Effect Trim In Gloss BlackRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearRoof Mounted Aerial With Fin DesignRoof SpoilerSingle Chrome Exhaust TailpipeTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Colour Personalisable Ambient LightingAluminium Pedals And Foot RestAutomatic Air ConditioningDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver And Front Passenger Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Sport SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear Carpet Mats In Black With Lime Green Stitch DetailFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Led Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerGear Shift IndicatorHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatLime Green Contrast Stitching To Armrest, Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsMistral Full Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Aikinite Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehiclePiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Touchscreen FunctionsRear Centre HeadrestRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSatin Chrome Gear Lever With Black StitchingSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Active Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersTyre Pressure Sensor
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlockElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 17" Bronx Two-Tone Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1595 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)311 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1106 litres
- Length4055 mmWidth1745 mmWheelbase2540 mmWidth (including mirrors)1960 mmHeight1430 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL43.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH40.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL66.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL55.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH46.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL56.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW75 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionPuretech 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %56NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBronxAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)97 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)75CO0.509 g/kmHC0.022NOx0.014Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL112
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 208 Front or Rear Wheel Drive?All Peugeot 208 cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 208 achieve?The Peugeot 208 offers drivers around 51.9mpg, if you choose the 1.2 Active Premium+ you can achieve the highest miles per gallon of around 55.6mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 208?All Peugeot 208 cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 208?All Peugeot cars come with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 208 have as standard?Peugeot offers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 208. Including, power folding door mirrors, automatic lights and wipers, rear parking sensors and push button start. Depending on the trim level of the Peugeot 208 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. This is why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired vehicle’s specification list.Does the Peugeot 208 have parking sensors?Peugeot offers rear parking sensors as standard on all new Peugeot 208 cars. If you choose the GT trim this will come with front parking sensors as well.What Peugeot 208 trim levels are available?Peugeot offers 3 levels of trim for the 208: Active Premium+, Allure Premium+ and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 208 have?The Peugeot 208 has a surprisingly spacious 311-litre boot, which is class leading for a car of this size.