Peugeot 3008 Estate1.5 BlueHDi GT 5 Doors EAT8
- 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera3D Connected Navigation With 10" Hd TouchscreenApple Car Play And Android AutoBluetooth Telephone FacilityDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Driving Time Warning (Daa1)Emergency Services Call SystemExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" High Definition Capacitive TouchscreenPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Multi-Function Sports Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 12.3" Head-Up Digital Instrument PanelRear Passenger Usb Charging Sockets (X2) (Type A)Speed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVoice Recognition
- Dynamic Stability Control And Electronic Anti-Skid SystemStop/Start Function
- Dab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- Auto Self Levelling HeadlightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack With Chrome Detailed Front Wing TrimBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear Roof Spoiler With Stainless Steel Edging TrimBody Protectors (Bottom Of Front And Rear Bumpers + Wheel Arches + Protection At Bottom Of Doors) In BlackDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowDiamond Black Door Mirror ShellsDoor Mirror Mounted Led Courtesy Floor LightingElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Exterior Courtesy Led LightingElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFog ModeFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemFull Led Headlights With Led Fog Lights With Static Cornering FunctionGloss Black B And C Pillar And Aerodynamic Deflector TrimGloss Black Front Bumper Air ScoopsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Windscreen TrimGt Emblem In Satin Copper (Front Wings And Tailgate)Headlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorLed Rear Number Plate LightingLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRear Led Peugeot Signature 'Claw Effect' LightsRear Side Wing DoorsStainless Steel Roof ArchesTwin Exhaust Tailpipe
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Sockets In Dashboard, Rear Cabin And Load Area2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Cupholders In Rear Armrest2 X Rear Reading Spotlights2X Rear Coat Hooks3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Front Passenger And Outer Rear Seats4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedAikinite Stitching In Armrest, Gear Lever And Dashboard FaciaAluminium PedalsBlue Ambient Lighting For Connecting ZoneBlue Ambient Lighting To Front Door Panels, Central Storage And CupholdersBlue Ambient Lighting To Headup Instrument PanelCentre Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening And Illuminated Storage CompartmentDriver Seat Manual Adjustment (Longitudinal And Back Rest Angle)Dual Zone Automatic Climate ControlElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFlocked Front Door Pocket Interior With Blue Ambient LightingFlocked Glovebox InteriorFoldable Front Passenger Seat With Picnic TableFootwell IlluminationFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment (Longitudinal And Back Rest Angle)Front Seat Back Map PocketsGear Shift IndicatorIlluminated GloveboxIndividual Left And Right Controls In Boot For Seat FoldingLed Interior Lighting In Storage Spaces And Load AreaLed Roof Interior LightingMistral Floor Mats With Aikinite Contrast StitchingMistral Full Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Aikinite Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemRear Bench Seat With Central Armrest And Ski HatchRear Centre Console Ventilation SystemRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSatin Chrome Dashboard TrimSatin Chrome Digital Instrument Panel And Touchscreen TrimSatin Chrome Front Door Panel Recess TrimSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSatin Chrome Scorpion's Tail And Toggle Switch TrimSeatbelt Not Fastened Audible And Visual Alert For Front SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwo Position Boot Floor
- Drive Assist Plus Pack - 3008Driver Sport Pack - 3008 AutoSafety Plus Pack With High Beam Assist - 3008Visibility Pack - 3008
- 3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Adaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Child Locking Functionality On Rear Windows And DoorsElectric Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTwo Tone Horn
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationElectronic ImmobiliserKey Operated Exterior Door Lock From The Left Hand DoorPerimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Lift And Tilt SensorPeugeot Open And Go SystemRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- Puncture Repair Kit Including Compressor, Sealant Cartridge And Towing Eye
- Minimum Kerbweight1429 kgGross Vehicle Weight2000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight571 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)520 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1482 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.67
- Length4447 cmWidth1841 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1620 cmHeight (including roof rails)1624 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL51.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL59.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH49.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL66.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL53.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL57.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.5 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionBluehdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1499 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDetroitAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.055 g/kmNOx0.027HC+NOx0.029Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL128
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.