Peugeot 3008 Estate1.6 Hybrid 180 Allure Premium+ 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 3D Connected Navigation With 10" Hd Touchscreen + Voice Recognition SystemApple Car Play And Android AutoBluetooth Telephone FacilityDrive Mode Selector (Electric, Hybrid, Sport)Driving Time Warning (Daa1)Emergency Services Call SystemExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Multi-Function Sports Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 12.3" Head-Up Digital Instrument PanelSpeed Limit Recognition And Recommendation
- Deferred Charging Option, Configurable In Car Or Via My Peugeot AppDynamic Stability Control And Electronic Anti-Skid SystemMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox Charging
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- Aluminium Front Door SillsAluminium Longitudinal Roof BarsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Diamond RoofBlack Rubber Side Window TrimBlack With Chrome Detailed Front Wing TrimBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear Roof Spoiler With Stainless Steel Edging TrimBody Protectors (Bottom Of Front And Rear Bumpers + Wheel Arches + Protection At Bottom Of Doors) In BlackChrome Frameless 'Classic' GrilleChrome Rear Bumper FaciaDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowDiamond Black Door Mirror ShellsDoor Mirror Mounted Led Courtesy Floor LightingEco Led HeadlightsElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Exterior Courtesy Led LightingElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Door And Sill Protectors With Polished Stainless Steel InsertFront Bumper Lower Trim In SilverFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemGloss Black B And C Pillar And Aerodynamic Deflector TrimGloss Black Front Bumper Air ScoopsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Windscreen TrimHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaHybrid Emblem On Front Wings And TailgateLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorLed Rear Number Plate LightingLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRear Led Peugeot Signature 'Claw Effect' LightsRear Side Wing DoorsStainless Steel Door Sill Scuff PlatesStainless Steel Roof Arches
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Sockets In Dashboard, Rear Cabin And Load Area2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Cupholders In Rear Armrest2 X Rear Reading Spotlights2X Rear Coat Hooks3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Front Passenger And Outer Rear Seats4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedAluminium PedalsBlue Ambient Lighting For Connecting ZoneBlue Ambient Lighting To Front Door PanelsBlue Ambient Lighting To Headup Instrument PanelBrumeo Fabric Trimmed Door ArmrestsCabin Pre-ConditioningCentre Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening And Illuminated Storage CompartmentDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDriver Seat Manual Adjustment (Longitudinal And Back Rest Angle)Dual Zone Automatic Climate ControlE-Toggle Compact Gear SelectorElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixed Boot Floor With Access To The Charging Cable Storage BoxFlocked Glovebox InteriorFoldable Front Passenger Seat With Picnic TableFootwell IlluminationFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment (Longitudinal And Back Rest Angle)Front Seat Back Map PocketsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Front SeatsIlluminated GloveboxIndividual Left And Right Controls In Boot For Seat FoldingLeather Steering Wheel With Detail StitchLed Interior Lighting In Storage Spaces And Load AreaLed Roof Interior LightingRear Bench Seat With Central Armrest And Ski HatchRear Centre Console Ventilation SystemRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSatin Chrome Dashboard TrimSatin Chrome Digital Instrument Panel And Touchscreen TrimSatin Chrome Front Door Panel Recess TrimSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSatin Chrome Scorpion's Tail And Toggle Switch TrimSeatbelt Not Fastened Audible And Visual Alert For Front SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Safety Plus Pack - 3008 HybridVisibility Pack - 3008 Phev
- 3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Child Locking Functionality On Rear Windows And DoorsElectric Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTwo Tone Horn
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationElectronic ImmobiliserKey Operated Exterior Door Lock From The Left Hand DoorPerimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Lift And Tilt SensorPeugeot Open And Go SystemRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- Brumeo Fabric Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 18" Detroit Storm Grey Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsMichelin E-Primacy 225/55 R18 102V Class A+ TyresPuncture Repair Kit Including Compressor, Sealant Cartridge And Towing Eye
- Length4447 mmWidth1841 mmWheelbase2675 mmWidth (including mirrors)2098 mmHeight1620 mmHeight (including roof rails)1624 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAllure Premium+Coin DescriptionHybrid 180Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power180Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Engine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1357 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.67
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDetroitAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)327Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)201Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh12.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonBattery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW7.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 3008 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?All Peugeot 3008 cars are front-wheel drive, there is a hybrid4 version that provides four-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 3008 achieve?The Peugeot 3008 offers drivers around 48.3mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 3008?All Peugeot cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers on your journey.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 3008?Peugeot offer a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 3008 have as standard?Peugeot offers a generous amount of driver convenience technology as standard in the Peugeot 3008, including a 180° colour reversing camera, power folding door mirrors, rear parking sensors and automatic lights & wipers.Does the Peugeot 3008 have parking sensors?All Peugeot 3008 cars come fitted with rear parking sensors as standard as well as a reversing camera.What Peugeot 3008 trim levels are available?Peugeot offers 3 levels of trim for the 3008: Active Premium+, Allure Premium+ and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 3008 have?The Peugeot 3008 has a 520-litre boot.