Peugeot 3008 Estate1.6 Hybrid 225 GT 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 3D Connected Navigation With 10" Hd Touchscreen + Voice Recognition SystemApple Car Play And Android AutoBluetooth Telephone FacilityDrive Mode Selector (Electric, Hybrid, Sport)Driving Time Warning (Daa1)Emergency Services Call SystemExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Multi-Function Sports Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 12.3" Head-Up Digital Instrument PanelRear Passenger Usb Charging Sockets (X2) (Type A)Speed Limit Recognition And Recommendation
- Deferred Charging Option, Configurable In Car Or Via My Peugeot AppDynamic Stability Control And Electronic Anti-Skid SystemMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox Charging
- Dab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- Auto Self Levelling HeadlightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack With Chrome Detailed Front Wing TrimBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear Roof Spoiler With Stainless Steel Edging TrimBody Protectors (Bottom Of Front And Rear Bumpers + Wheel Arches + Protection At Bottom Of Doors) In BlackDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowDiamond Black Door Mirror ShellsDoor Mirror Mounted Led Courtesy Floor LightingElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Exterior Courtesy Led LightingElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFog ModeFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemFull Led Headlights With Led Fog Lights With Static Cornering FunctionGloss Black B And C Pillar And Aerodynamic Deflector TrimGloss Black Front Bumper Air ScoopsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Windscreen TrimHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaHybrid Emblem On Front Wings And TailgateLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorLed Rear Number Plate LightingLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLed Third Brake LightOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRear Led Peugeot Signature 'Claw Effect' LightsRear Side Wing DoorsStainless Steel Roof ArchesTwin Exhaust Tailpipe
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Sockets In Dashboard, Rear Cabin And Load Area2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Cupholders In Rear Armrest2 X Rear Reading Spotlights2X Rear Coat Hooks3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Front Passenger And Outer Rear Seats4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedAikinite Stitching In Armrest, Gear Lever And Dashboard FaciaAluminium PedalsBlue Ambient Lighting For Connecting ZoneBlue Ambient Lighting To Front Door Panels, Central Storage And CupholdersBlue Ambient Lighting To Headup Instrument PanelCabin Pre-ConditioningCentre Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening And Illuminated Storage CompartmentDriver Seat Manual Adjustment (Longitudinal And Back Rest Angle)Dual Zone Automatic Climate ControlE-Toggle Compact Gear SelectorElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixed Boot Floor With Access To The Charging Cable Storage BoxFlocked Front Door Pocket Interior With Blue Ambient LightingFlocked Glovebox InteriorFoldable Front Passenger Seat With Picnic TableFootwell IlluminationFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment (Longitudinal And Back Rest Angle)Front Seat Back Map PocketsGear Shift IndicatorIlluminated GloveboxIndividual Left And Right Controls In Boot For Seat FoldingLed Interior Lighting In Storage Spaces And Load AreaLed Roof Interior LightingMistral Floor Mats With Aikinite Contrast StitchingMistral Full Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Aikinite Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemRear Bench Seat With Central Armrest And Ski HatchRear Centre Console Ventilation SystemRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSatin Chrome Dashboard TrimSatin Chrome Digital Instrument Panel And Touchscreen TrimSatin Chrome Front Door Panel Recess TrimSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSatin Chrome Scorpion's Tail And Toggle Switch TrimSeatbelt Not Fastened Audible And Visual Alert For Front SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Drive Assist Plus Pack - 3008Visibility Pack - 3008 Phev
- 3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Child Locking Functionality On Rear Windows And DoorsElectric Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTwo Tone Horn
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationElectronic ImmobiliserKey Operated Exterior Door Lock From The Left Hand DoorPerimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Lift And Tilt SensorPeugeot Open And Go SystemRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- Puncture Repair Kit Including Compressor, Sealant Cartridge And Towing Eye
- Minimum Kerbweight1760 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight510 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1357 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.67
- Length4447 mmWidth1841 mmWheelbase2675 mmWidth (including mirrors)2098 mmHeight1620 mmHeight (including roof rails)1624 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionHybrid 225Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDetroitAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)76CO0.46 g/kmHC0.015NOx0.016Particles0.0012
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)225Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)105Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh14.2Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL20WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH23.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL75WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb62WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH53WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL40Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW7.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH41
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL222.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH157.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 3008 a good car?The Peugeot 3008 really does do almost everything in one package, combining a large family-friendly cabin and a flexible boot with one of the most stylish silhouettes of any crossover SUV. On top of that it’s quite possibly the most engaging-to-drive family crossover there is. Economical engines, attractive lease deals and tax-friendly hybrid choices seal the deal.What engines does the Peugeot 3008 come with?There’s a 1.5-litre diesel returning 57.8mpg and a 1.2-litre petrol 48mpg officially, meaning about 40mpg in reality. A 1.6-litre turbo petrol returns 43.3mpg equipped with the eight-speed EAT8 automatic. The best fuel returns, on paper at least, come from the hybrids. There are two: a 225 and a 300, the former with just one electric motor and the latter with two. Their mpg ratings are 157.2mpg and 166.2mpg respectively and the CO2 emissions ratings (41g/km and 39g/km) mean they’re highly tax efficient for company car drivers.Is the Peugeot 3008 well-equipped?Peugeot has priced the 3008 competitively and given the base model (called Active Premium) a lot of standard kit, so it feels like a great value family car. The i-Cockpit is standard, meaning all cars get a fully digital instrument display (usually optional in this segment), an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment setup including Apple Carplay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, front- and rear parking sensors and a reversing camera. Sporty GT models add styling extras that really improve the looks.Is the Peugeot 3008 practical?As with most modern Peugeots, the 3008 looks like it’s been designed with a “style over substance” brief. Thankfully that’s not the case. The 3008 effortlessly blends plenty of cabin space with its sharp looks, and the boot is not only big by volume (520 litres - one of the biggest in the class), but features a host of practicality flourishes - twin floor, bag hooks, underfloor storage. This is one of the most practical family crossovers on the market.Is the Peugeot 3008 reliable?You might be tempted to go along with the ‘French cars are unreliable” cliche but the 3008 is very likely to be a trouble-free asset during your lease period. For a start it’s built on a chassis shared with loads of other Stallantis cars including Vauxhalls, and Peugeot itself frequently does well in owner satisfaction surveys. The engines and parts are widespread and proving reliable in other cars.Is the Peugeot 3008 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?All Peugeot 3008 cars are front-wheel drive, there is a hybrid4 version that provides four-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 3008 achieve?The Peugeot 3008 offers drivers around 48.3mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 3008?All Peugeot cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers on your journey.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 3008?Peugeot offer a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 3008 have as standard?Peugeot offers a generous amount of driver convenience technology as standard in the Peugeot 3008, including a 180° colour reversing camera, power folding door mirrors, rear parking sensors and automatic lights & wipers.Does the Peugeot 3008 have parking sensors?All Peugeot 3008 cars come fitted with rear parking sensors as standard as well as a reversing camera.What Peugeot 3008 trim levels are available?Peugeot offers 3 levels of trim for the 3008: Active Premium+, Allure Premium+ and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 3008 have?The Peugeot 3008 has a 520-litre boot.