Peugeot 308 Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi Active Premium 5 Doors EAT8
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityCompact Automatic Gearbox Impulse SelectorDriver Attention WarningEcall Emergency Call SystemEmergency Call ServiceExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Driving Mode Selector - Eco / Normal / Sport Mode SelectorMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" Digital Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPush Button StartRear Parking SensorService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationSport Pedals With Foot Rest
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- Acoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerEcoled HeadlightsElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFramed Electrochromatic Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchGrained Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsManual Headlight Position Correction/AdjustmentModel Designation Badges On Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsPower Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Lower Bumper Grained Black Diffuser Effect TrimRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeThird Brake Light
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket2 Front Usb Socket Including 1 Usb Type C3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Air ConditioningCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentComfort Front SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersManual Driving Mode - Change Gear Manually Via Steering Mounted PaddlesMultifunction Split Leather And Gloss Steering WheelPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRenze Tri-Material Cloth UpholsteryRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Visibility Pack With Automatic Magic Wash Windscreen Wipers - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAutomatic Post Collision BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistPedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- 16" Auckland Alloy Wheels
- Co0.08HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.062Noise Level Db(A)68Nox0.058Particles0.0003Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh137 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel113 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh138Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel120Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh113Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel99Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh153Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel132Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh128Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel113
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio16.4:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84.8 mmEngine CodeDv5rcEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel3.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh54.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel65.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh50.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel62.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh62.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel76.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh47.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel53.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh55.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel65.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionBluehdiCoin SeriesActive PremiumGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %76Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %68Ncap Safety Assist %65Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.6 secEngine Power - Bhp131 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed129 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAucklandWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1465 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4365 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidth1850 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2062 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresGross Vehicle Weight1940 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1323 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)412 litresMax. Loading Weight579 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1550 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMinimum Kerbweight1361 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 308 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
All Peugeot 308 cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 308 achieve?
The Peugeot 308 offers drivers around 43.5mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 308?
All Peugeot 308 cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers on your journey.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 308?
Peugeot offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer warranty on all of its vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 308 have as standard?
Peugeot offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 308. Including lane keeping assist, automatic post-collision braking system, rear parking sensors, electric parking brake, push button start and electric heating and power folding door mirrors. Depending on the trim level of the Peugeot 308 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Peugeot 308 have parking sensors?
All Peugeot 308 cars come fitted with rear parking sensors as standard. If you choose the Allure trim or above, this will come fitted with front and rear parking sensors along with a reversing camera as standard.What Peugeot 308 trim levels are available?
Peugeot offers 3 levels of trim for the 308: Active Premium, Allure, Allure Premium and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 308 have?
The Peugeot 3008 has a 412-litre boot.