Peugeot 308 Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi Allure Premium 5 Doors EAT8
- 10" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connected 3D Navigation Includes Peugeot Connect Sos And AssistanceBluetooth Telephone FacilityCompact Automatic Gearbox Impulse SelectorDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Driving Mode Selector - Eco / Normal / Sport Mode SelectorMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" Digital Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelService Interval IndicatorSmartphone Charging PlateSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationSport Pedals With Foot RestWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioPeugeot Customisable ItogglesSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- Acoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsEcoled HeadlightsElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFrameless Electrochrome Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront Grille With Horizontal Chrome StampingGloss Black Finish B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripHigh Beam AssistLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsManual Headlight Position Correction/AdjustmentModel Designation Badges On Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsPeugeot Signature Led Daytime Running LightsPower Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Lower Bumper Gloss Black Diffuser Effect TrimRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeThird Brake LightTwin Exhaust Pipes With Chrome Surround
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket2 Front Usb Socket Including 1 Usb Type C2 Rear Usb Socket Including 1 Usb Type C3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Colour Personalisable Ambient LightingAutomatic Air Conditioning With Aqs 3Carpet MatsCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDynamic Front SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFalgo Tri-Material With Isabella Leather Effect And Cloth UpholsteryFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersManual Driving Mode - Change Gear Manually Via Steering Mounted PaddlesMultifunction Split Leather And Gloss Steering WheelPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSki Hatch With Central Rear Armrest With Cup HolderSunvisor With Concealable Mirrors And Led Lighting
- Drive Assist Pack With Rear Cross Traffic Alert- 308Visibility Pack With Automatic Magic Wash Windscreen Wipers - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaActive Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAutomatic Post Collision BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPeugeot Open And Go System Includes Keyless Entry With Push Start ButtonThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- 17" Halong Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1361 kgGross Vehicle Weight1940 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1550 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMax. Loading Weight579 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)412 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1323 litres
- Length4365 cmWidth1850 cmWheelbase2680 cmWidth (including mirrors)2062 cmHeight1441 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL53.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH47.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL65.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH55.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL76.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH62.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL62.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH50.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL65.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.6 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rc
- Coin SeriesAllure PremiumCoin DescriptionBluehdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %65NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleHalongAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.08 g/kmNOx0.058HC+NOx0.062Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL97WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL113
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.