Peugeot 308 Sw Estate1.6 Hybrid Allure Premium 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 10" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connected 3D NavigationBluetooth Telephone FacilityCompact Automatic Gearbox Impulse SelectorDriver Attention WarningE-Remote ControlEcall Emergency Call SystemEmergency Call ServiceExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Driving Mode Selector - Electric/Hybrid /Sport ModeMulti Function Trip ComputerNew Peugeot I-ConnectPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" Digital Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationSport Pedals With Foot RestWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- Mode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox Charging
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioPeugeot Customisable ItogglesSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- Acoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDichroic Hybrid BadgingEcoled HeadlightsElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFramed Electrochromatic Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront Grille With Horizontal Chrome StampingGloss Black Finish B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripHigh Beam AssistLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsManual Headlight Position Correction/AdjustmentModel Designation Badges On Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsPeugeot Signature Led Daytime Running LightsPower Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Lower Bumper Gloss Black Diffuser Effect TrimRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeThird Brake LightTwin Exhaust Pipes With Chrome Surround
- 12V Socket2 Front Usb Socket Including 1 Usb Type C2 Rear Usb Socket Including 2 Usb Type C3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Flat Folding Rear SeatsAutomatic Air Conditioning With Aqs 3Central Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDynamic Front SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFalgo Tri-Material With Isabella Leather Effect And Cloth UpholsteryFixed Boot Floor With Access To The Charging Cable Storage BoxFlat Folding Rear SeatsFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersManual Driving Mode - Change Gear Manually Via Steering Mounted PaddlesMultifunction Split Leather And Gloss Steering WheelPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisor With Concealable Mirrors And Led Lighting
- Drive Assist Pack With Rear Cross Traffic Alert- 308Visibility Pack With Automatic Magic Wash Windscreen Wipers - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaActive Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAutomatic Post Collision BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Sensor
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPeugeot Open And Go System Includes Keyless Entry With Push Start ButtonThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- 17" Halong Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh12.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)235Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)115Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh20.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel18Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Teh63Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Tel76Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh66Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Teh39.1Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Tel47.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb42Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh41Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel42
- Co0.37Hc0.015Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)68Nox0.034Particles0.0003Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Teh150Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Tel142Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh161Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel152Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Teh130Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Tel123Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Teh177Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Tel164Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Teh145Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Tel140Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb24Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh30Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel24
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.8 mmEngine CodeEp6fadtxhpeEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Teh42.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Tel44.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Teh39.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Tel41.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Teh49.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Tel52Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Teh36.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Tel39Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Teh44.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Tel45.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh213.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel281.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power180Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybridCoin SeriesAllure PremiumGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %76Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %68Ncap Safety Assist %65Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.7 secEngine Power - Bhp180 bhpEngine Power - Kw132 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed139 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleHalongWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height (Including Roof Rails)1475 mmLength4635 mmWheelbase2735 mmWidth1850 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2062 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight2170 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1574 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)548 litresMax. Loading Weight511 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1659 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.