Peugeot 408 Fastback1.6 Hybrid Allure 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 19" Jaspe Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels In Onyx Black GlossAlloy Wheel 'Star' Centre CapTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- 2X KeysAcoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Anti-Theft Wheel BoltsAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPeugeot Open And Go System Includes Keyless Entry With Proximity Locking And UnlockingThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Ebd + EbaActive Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAdvanced Emergency Braking System (Video - Aeb) Includes RadarAutomatic Post Collision BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Outer Rear Seatbelts With Pyrotechnic PretensionersFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersHill Start AssistTyre Under Inflation Monitoring And Indirect Detection With Visual Indicator And Warning Sound
- Visibility Pack - 408
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats2X 12V Sockets3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedAmbient Lighting Linked To Drive Mode On Door PanelsArch Design Central Console With StorageCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDriver And Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment For Height, Slide And Backrest AngleDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning With Aqs 3Dynamic Front SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFractil Embossed Fabric With Isabella Leather Effect Trim And Cloth UpholsteryFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersGloss Black Waistbelt (Window Weather Strips)Glovebox With Led LightingHigh Air Vent SystemLuggage CoverMultifunction Split Leather And Gloss Steering WheelPiano Keys Toggle Switches To Access Main FunctionsRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSki Hatch With Central Rear Armrest With Cup HolderSteering Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles
- 3Rd Brake Light408 Model Designation Badges On Front And RearAcoustic Tinted WindscreenBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsEcoled HeadlightsElectric, Heated, And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront Grille With Horizontal Chrome StampingGloss Black Finish B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripHigh Beam AssistLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLower Body And Wheel Arch "Suv Style" ProtectionNera Black Door MirrorsPeugeot Signature Led Front Daytime Running Lights Incorporating IndicatorsRear Bumper Grained BlackRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Hybrid BadgingRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRoof Mounted 'Fin' Style AntennaTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper Blade
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front2X Usb Sockets In RearDab Digital RadioHigh Performance Loudspeakers Including 4 Woofers (165Mm) In Doors And 2 Tweeters (25Mm) In A-PillarsPeugeot I-Cockpit With Peugeot Configurable I-Toggles
- Mode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox Charging
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityCompact Automatic Gearbox Impulse SelectorDriver Attention WarningDriver's Profile SettingE-Remote Control For Charge Management And Cabin Pre-ConditioningEmergency Call ServiceExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMulti Driving Mode Selector - Electric/Hybrid /Sport ModeMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" Digital Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10.0" High Definition (Hd) Capacitive TouchscreenPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPush Button StartRear Parking SensorsSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationWifi And Voice RecognitionWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh12.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)420Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw1.8Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)230Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)115Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh19.38Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17.68Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Teh65Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City - Tel79Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb65Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh59Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel65Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Teh40.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City - Tel49.1Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb40.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh36.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel40.4
- Co0.1882Hc0.0107Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66Nox0.0041Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Teh154Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Tel137Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh162Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel143Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Teh131Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Tel118Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Teh209Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Tel187Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Teh135Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Tel121Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb31Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh31Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel24
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.8 mmEngine CodeEp6fadtxhpeEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Teh9.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Teh41.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Tel46.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Teh39.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Tel44.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Teh48.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Tel54.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Teh30.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Tel34.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Teh47.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Tel52.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh214.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel270.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power180Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybridCoin SeriesAllureGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %76Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %78Ncap Safety Assist %65Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18750 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.1 secEngine Power - Bhp180 bhpEngine Power - Kw133 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed140 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/65 R17Tyre Size Rear215/65 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleSilexWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1478 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4687 mmWheelbase2787 mmWidth1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2062 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight2220 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1545 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)471 litresMax. Loading Weight524 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1696 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.