Peugeot E-Rifter Electric Estate100kW Allure 50kWh [7 Seats] 5 Doors Auto
- 8" Capacitive Colour Touch Screen With Mirror Screen (Apple Carplay And Android Auto)Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDrive Mode Selector (Eco, Normal And Power)E-Call (Emergency Call)E-Toggle Driving SelectorMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Head-Up Instrument PanelVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephone Features
- 7.4 Kw Monophase On Board ChargerElectric Charging Cable - Mode 3 Type 2 Wallbox
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb SocketUsb Socket At The Back
- Aluminium Roof BarsBlack Front BumperBody Colour Door HandlesContrasting Wheel Arch TrimElectric Front WindowsElectric Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Scuff PlatesFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multispeed SettingGloss Black Door MirrorsHalogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Signature Claw Effect LightsRadiator Grille In 3D Stamped Effect And Chrome SurroundRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTwo Glazed Sliding Side Doors
- 12V Socket2 Independent And Removable Sliding 3 Row Seat3 Independent Rear Seat In 2Nd Row With Magic Flat Modularity With Controls Accessible From The BootAir Vents In 2Nd Row With Fan Strength Command And Usb SocketCabin Pre-Conditioning With Remote ControlDoor Sill ProtectorsDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings X 4 In Load AreaFoldable Passenger Seat With Under-Seat Storage And Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Overhead Storage ShelfHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar SupportHigh Console Between Front Seats With Storage CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Fittings X 3 In The Second RowManual Air ConditioningParcel Shelf - RetractablePuma Cloth UpholsteryTray Tables At The Back Of The Front SeatsUnder-Seat Storage And Elbow Rest For Driver SeatUpper Glove Compartment
- Safety Plus Pack - RifterVisibility Pack Without Rear View Mirror - Rifter
- 3 X 2Nd Row And 2 X 3Rd Row 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFlat Tyre Emergency Tools Towing Ring, Wheel Chock/Wedge, Tool To Remove HeadlampFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersTyre Pressure Sensor
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- Picasso Blue Interior Ambiance
- Tyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1809 kgGross Vehicle Weight2455 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Loading Weight646 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1050 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1672 litres
- Length4753 cmWidth1848 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1882 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed84 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAllure [7 Seats]Coin Description100kw 50kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleTongariroAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb277WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb172Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.