Peugeot Rifter Estate1.5 BlueHDi 130 GT 5 Doors EAT8
- 8" Capacitive Colour Touch Screen With Mirror Screen (Apple Carplay And Android Auto)Analogic ClusterBluetooth Telephone FacilityE-Call (Emergency Call)Multi Function Trip ComputerPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Head-Up Instrument PanelStop/Start SystemVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephone Features
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb SocketUsb Socket At The Back
- Black Front Bumper With Chrome Strip GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesContrasting Wheel Arch TrimDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowElectric Front WindowsElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multispeed SettingGloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Roof BarsGt Emblem (Front Wings And Tailgate)Halogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Signature Claw Effect LightsOpening Rear Tailgate WindowPower Folding Door MirrorsRadiator Grille In 3D Stamped Effect And Black SurroundRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTwo Glazed Sliding Side Doors
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket2 Heights Parcel Shelf3 Independent Rear Seat In 2Nd Row With Magic Flat Modularity With Controls Accessible From The BootAir Vents In 2Nd Row With Fan Strength Command And Usb SocketCasual Cloth UpholsteryDoor Sill Protectors With Gloss Black InsertsDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings X 4 In Load AreaFoldable Passenger Seat With Under-Seat Storage And Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Overhead Storage ShelfGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar SupportHigh Console Between Front Seats With Storage CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Fittings X 3 In The Second RowLeather Steering Wheel With Integrated ControlsTray Tables At The Back Of The Front SeatsUnder-Seat Storage And Elbow Rest For Driver SeatUpper Glove Compartment
- Safety Plus Pack - RifterVisibility Pack Without Rear View Mirror - Rifter
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Adaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFlat Tyre Emergency Tools Towing Ring, Wheel Chock/Wedge, Tool To Remove HeadlampFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersTyre Pressure Sensor
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserPeugeot Open And Go SystemRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- Quente Brown Interior Ambiance
- Tyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Co0.065HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.074Noise Level Db(A)69Nox0.068Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb152 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh170 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel143 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh186Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel158Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh146Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel123Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh192Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel162Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh162Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel135
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio16.4:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84.8 mmEngine CodeDv5rcEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb51.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh43.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel51.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh39.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel47Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh50.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel60.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh38.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel45.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh45.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel54.7
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionBluehdi 130Coin SeriesGtGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %81Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %58Ncap Safety Assist %68Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.8 secEngine Power - Bhp131 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed114 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAorakiWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1878 mmLength4403 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresGross Vehicle Weight2100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)3000 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)775 litresMax. Loading Weight593 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1507 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.