Porsche 911  Carrera CoupeT 2 Doors PDK
- 10.9 Inch Centre DisplayAutomatic Start/Stop SystemEcall Emergency SystemGear Indicator In Rev CounterInstrument Cluster With Central Analogue Rev Counter And Two 7-Inch Tft DisplaysPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemPorsche Wet ModeService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoStationary Management With Hold FunctionTrip ComputerWarn And Brake Assist Including Pedestrian Protection
- 8 Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk)Aluminium Block And Cylinder HeadsDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Expansion Intake ManifoldFour Valve Per CylinderIntegrated Dry-Sump Lubrication With An On-Demand Oil PumpMcpherson Front Axle With Anti Roll BarMulti-Link Suspension With Anti-Roll Bar At RearPasm Sport Suspension 10Mm Lowered With Helper Springs Added To RearPorsche Stability Management (Psm), Abs With Extended Brake FunctionsRear Wheel DriveTwin Turbocharger IntercooledTwo Gasoline Particulate FilterTwo Three-Way Catalytic Converters And On-Board Diagnostics For Monitoring Emission Control SystemVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And Switchable Valve LiftWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- 2 Usb-C Connectivity And Charge Ports In The Centre Console Storage CompartmentDab Digital Radio
- "Porsche" Lettering Integrated In Taillight Strip911 Carrera T Decorative Side Logo In Agate GreyAuto Deploying Rear SpoilerAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingAutomatically Dimming Interior And Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Rain SensorBlack Trim StripsBody Coloured BumpersElectrically Adjustable Heated Exterior Mirrors On Door Waist Rails, Aspherical On Driver's SideGreen Tinted Thermally Insulated GlassHeated Rear WindscreenIntelligent Lightweight Body In Aluminium/Steel Composite ConstructionLed Auxiliary Light Units In The Front End With Position Lights, Direction Indicators And Side IndicatorsPower Windows With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionRear BootRetractable Door HandlesSide Air Intakes At Front With Active Cooling Flaps And Air BladesSide Skirts Trim In BlackSlat Inlays On Rear Lid Painted In In High Gloss Agate GreySports Exhaust System Tailpipes In BlackTaillight Strip Including Integral Parking Lights And Rear Fog LightTrims On Sideskirts In BlackWindscreen Washer System With Aero Wiper Blades And Washer Jets
- 12V Socket In Front Passenger Footwell2 Individual Seats In 2Nd Row2+2 Seater With Rear Engine2-Zone Automatic Climate Control With Separate Temperature Settings For Driver And Front PassengerAscending Centre Console With Storage CompartmentClothes Hooks On Seat BackrestsDriver And Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity MirrorsEmbossed Leather On Front Center Seat, Side Bolsters And Front Seat HeadrestsFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatLeather Headrests Embroidered With 911 Logo In BlackLeather With Sport-Tex Seat CentresLed Door LightsLed Footwell LightsLed Glove Compartment LightingLed Ignition LightLed Luggage Compartment LightingLed Orientation LightLed Reading LightsLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment At FrontLuggage Compartment Lid ReleaseParticle/Pollen Filter With Active Carbon FilterPdk Gear Selector With Automatic Mode, Manual Gear Selection Via Shift Paddles On The Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Finish Leather On Steering Wheel Rim, Door Handles, Door Panel Armrests And Centre Console Storage Compartment LidSplit Folding Rear SeatsStorage Compartments In Each DoorsTwo Individual Cupholders 1X As Inlet In Centre Console And 1X Passenger Side
- 4 Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed + Brake Calipers At Front And Rear + Brake Calipers With Black FinishBrake Discs With 330Mm Diameter At Front And Rear, Internally Vented And Cross-DrilledElectric Parking BrakeElectromechanical Power BrakeFull Size Two Stage Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerPorsche Side Impact Protection System Includes Side Impact Protection In Doors, Curtain, Head/Thorax Airbags For Driver/Front Passenger In Each DoorTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Dashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With Remote Central Locking And Alarm System With Ultrasonic Sound Based Interior SurveillancePorsche Vehicle Tracking System (Pvts Plus)
- Tyre Repair Kit With Sealing Compound And Electric Air Compressor
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.012ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh244 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel233 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh212Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel201Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh206Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel196Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh432Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel417Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh235Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel225
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2981 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutFlat 6Cylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)91 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76 mmEngine LayoutRear MountedFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh9.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh19Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel18.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh10.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel9.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh26.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel27.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh30.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel31.7Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh29.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel31Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh14.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel15.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh27.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel28.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power385Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesTGeneration Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4 secEngine Power - Bhp385 bhpEngine Power - Kw283 kwEngine Power - Rpm6500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1950 rpmTop Speed181 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/35 R20Tyre Size Rear305/30 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleCarrera SWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1291 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4530 mmWheelbase2450 mmWidth1852 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2024 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)264 litresMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1505 kgNo. Of Seats4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.