Porsche 911  Gt CoupeGT3 RS 2 Doors PDK
- Automatic Start/Stop SystemBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCruise ControlEcall Emergency SystemElectromechanical Power-Assisted With Variable Steering Ratio And Speed Sensitive Power Steering AssistanceInstrument Cluster With Central Analogue Rev Counter And Two 7-Inch Tft Displays With Track ScreenPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemPorsche Track Precision AppRear Axle Steering With Sport TuningRev Counter With Digital Display For Selected Gear And Vehicle Speed , Distinguishable Dial And Gt3 Rs LogoService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTrip Computer
- 2 Seat Coupe With Rear Mounted Engine60Ah Lightweight Starter Battery7 Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk) With Short Transmission Ratios And Sports Set UpAluminium Engine Block And Cylinder Heads With Rocker ArmsDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Dry-Sump Lubrication With Separate Engine Oil TankFour Valve Technology With Cam FollowersFront Axle - Double Wishbone Front Suspension With Aero Wishbones, Integrated Helper Springs, Anti-Roll Bar, All Suspension Mountings Ball JointedMulti-Link Rear Axle With Integrated Helper Springs, Anti Roll Bar, Selected Suspension Mountings Ball JointedPorsche Active Suspension Management (Pasm) Sport Setup And Ride Height Lowered By 20MmPorsche Stability Management (Psm), Including Abs, With Multi Level Adjustment And Total Switch Off Stability Control (Esc) And Traction Control (Tc)Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (Ptv Plus) Inc Electronically Regulated Rear Differential Lock And Fully Variable Torque DistributionRear Wheel DriveSuspension Adjustable For Racing(Toe Angle, Camber, Anti-Roll Bars, Height)Two Gasoline Particulate FilterTwo Three-Way Catalytic Converters And On-Board Diagnostics For Monitoring Emission Control SystemVariable Intake Manifold In Plastic With Two Switchable Resonance Valves And Six Individual Throttle ValvesVariocam Camshaft Control For Inlet And Exhaust Valves
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console Main Storage Comaprtment LidDab Digital Radio
- Automatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingAutomatically Dimming Interior And Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Rain SensorElectrically Adjustable Heated Exterior Mirrors On Door Waist Rails, Aspherical On Driver's SideExclusive Design Fuel Filler CapFront Apron In Exterior Colour, Black Lower Section With Integral Cooling Air Intakes, Anthracite Coloured Grilles, Black Spoiler Lip And Side BladesHeated Rear WindscreenIntelligent Lightweight Construction In Aluminium And Steel Composite Combined With Several Components Made Of Carbon Fibre Reinforced PlasticLed Auxiliary Light Units In The Front End With Position Lights, Direction Indicators And Side IndicatorsLed Courtesy LightLightweight Black Carpet Rear CoverLightweight Bonnet In Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic In Exterior Colour With Printed Porsche Crest, Two Large Air Outlets And Aerodynamic ElementsLightweight Glazing Made Of Compound Glass And AcousticLightweight Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust System With 2 Central Tailpipes In BlackPower Windows With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionRear Apron With Additional Air Outlets Including Anthracite Coloured Grilles, Black Lower SectionRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing Lower Part Fixed In Exterior Colour, Upper Part Moving In Black, Hyraulic Element, Side Plates On Rear Wing And Wing Uprights In BlackRetractable Door HandlesSeamless Taillight Strip With Integrated Porsche Logo In Satin BlackSide Window Trim Strips And Side Skirts In BlackSide Window With Water Repellent CoatingSideskirts In Black With Airblade Behind Front WheelTaillight Strip As Rear Driving Lights With Integrated Parking And Rear Fog LightTwo Part Fixed Rear Wing With Drs Function, Swan Neck Connection And Wing Mounts In Carbon FibreUnderbody Panelling With Finned Rear DiffuserWindscreen Washer System With Aero Wiper Blades, Two Wiping Speeds, Adjustable Intermittent Wipe And Washer JetsWindscreen With Grey Top Tint
- 12V Socket In Front Passenger Footwell2 Individual Seats In 2Nd RowClothes Hooks On Seat Backrests And On B-PillarDriver And Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Head RestraintsIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatLed Footwell LightsLed Glove Compartment LightingLed Ignition LightLed Luggage Compartment LightingLed Orientation LightLed Reading LightsLightweight Full Bucket Seats In Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (Cfrp) And Carbon Weave Finish With Integrated Thorax AirbagLockable Glove CompartmentMultifunction Gt3 Sports Steering Wheel, Drs, Chrono Button, Pdk Shift In Dark Silver, Mode Switch, Steering Rim And Top Centre In Black Race TexOil Supply With Fully Variable Hydraulic Oil Pump, Seven Suction Stages And Centrifugal Oil CleanerParticle/Pollen Filter With Active Carbon FilterPdk Gear Selector With Manual Gate And Grip Area Including Gaiter In Black Race-Tex And Gate Surround With Gt3 Rs Logo In YellowRoof Lining, A/B/C Pillars Trims In Black Race-TexSeat Bolsters, Headrests And Steering Wheel Airbag Module In Black LeatherSeat Centre, Door Pulls, Door Panel Arm, Centre Console Main Storage Comp Lid Armrest In Black Race-TexSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Finish Leather Airbag Module In Black And Manual Fore/Aft And Height AdjustmentStitching, Embroidered Gt3 Rs Logo And Door Opening In Gt SilverStorage Compartments In DoorsTwo Individual Cupholders 1X As Inlet In Centre Console And 1X Passenger SideTwo Zone Auto Climate Control With Separate Temperature Settings For Driver/Front Passenger, Automatic Air Recirculation Mode Incl Air Quality Sensor
- Sport Chrono Pack - 911 Gt3 Rs
- Composite Brake Discs With Aluminium Brake Chambers, 408Mm Diameter At Front And 380Mm At Rear, Internally Vented And Cross DrilledElectric Parking BrakeForged Titanium Piston RodsFull Size Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerPorsche Side Impact Protection Incl Side Impact Protection In Doors, Thorax Airbag Side Front Seat Bolster, Curtain Airbag Door Panels For PassengersTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Race Circuit Mode
- Anti-Theft Protection With Central LockingDashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With Remote Central Locking And Alarm System With Radar Based Interior SurveillanceKeyless DrivePorsche Vehicle Tracking System (Pvts Plus)
- Forged Light Alloy Wheels With Central Locking In Black(Satin Finish), One-Piece Design And Wheel Hub Cover With Rs LetteringTyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.033ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh305 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel305 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh286Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel286Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh262Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel262Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh488Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel488Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh284Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel284
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc3996 ccCylinder LayoutFlat 6Cylinders6Engine LayoutRear MountedFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh13.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel13.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh12.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel12.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh11.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel11.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh20.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel20.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh12.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel12.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh21.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel21.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh22.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel22.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh24.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel24.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh13.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel13.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh22.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel22.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc4.0 ccBadge Power525Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesGt3 RsGeneration Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.2 secEngine Power - Bhp525 bhpEngine Power - Kw386 kwEngine Power - Rpm8500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft343 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg47.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm465 nmEngine Torque - Rpm6300 rpmTop Speed184 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front275/30 R20Tyre Size Rear335/30 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleGt3 RsWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1322 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4572 mmWheelbase2457 mmWidth1900 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2027 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1450 kgNo. Of Seats4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.