Porsche 911  Targa 4Edition 50 Years Porsche Design 2 Doors PDK
- 10.9 Inch Centre Display2 Usb-C Ports In Center Console Main Storage Compartment Lid, Socket (12-Volt) In Passenger FootwellAutomatic Start/Stop SystemEcall Emergency SystemGear Indicator In Rev CounterHigh Quality Analogue Porsche Design Clock On Dashboard Based On Design Separately Available Sport Chrono Subsecond Clock Titanium And BlackInstrument Cluster With Central Analogue Rev Counter And Two 7-Inch Tft DisplaysMusic Streaming And Online Radio, Remote Services And A Wide Range Of Other Porsche Connect ServicesPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoStationary Management With Hold FunctionTrip ComputerWarn And Brake Assist Including Pedestrian Protection
- 8 Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk)All Wheel Drive With Map Controlled Multi Plate Clutch Porsche Traction Management (Ptm)Aluminium Block And Cylinder HeadsCatalytic ConvertersDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Dry Sump LubricationExpansion Intake ManifoldMulti-Link Rear Axle With Anti-Roll BarPorsche Active Suspension Management (Pasm) Electronically Variable Active Damping System With Two Manually Selectable Normal And Sport ModesPorsche Stability Management (Psm), Abs With Extended Brake FunctionsPorsche Torque Vectoring Plus (Ptv Plus) Fully Variable Electronically Controlled Rear Differential Lock And Fully Variable Torque DistributionTwin Turbocharger IntercooledTwo Gasoline Particulate FilterVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And Switchable Valve LiftWater-Cooled Engine With Thermal Management, 4 Valves Per Cylinder
- Dab Digital Radio
- Auto Deploying Rear SpoilerAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingEdition 50 Years Porsche Design Badge On Inlays On Rear LidElectric Window Lifts With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionFixed Targa Roll Bar With Trim In Aluminium Painted In Satin Platinum And Targo Logo In BlackFully Automatic Fabric Roof, Curved And Heated Rear Screen In Laminated Safety Glass. Roof Can Be Only Operated When Vehicle Is StationaryGreen Tinted Thermally Insulated GlassHeated Rear WindscreenHood - BlackIntelligent Lightweight Body In Aluminium/Steel Composite ConstructionLed Auxiliary Light Units In The Front End With Position Lights, Direction Indicators And Side IndicatorsLed Daytime Running LightsPorsche Black Lettering Integrated In Taillight StripPower Rear Side WindowsRain SensorRear BootRear Lid Grille With Vertical Slats In Satin BlackTaillight Strip With Clear Led Taillights Including Integrated Parking Lights And Rear Fog LightThird Brake LightWind Deflector In Windscreen Cowl SurroundWindscreen Washer System With Aero Wiper Blades And Washer Jets
- 12V Socket In Front Passenger Footwell18 Way Electric Adaptive Sports Seats Plus With Memory Pack2 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowLed Ignition LightLed Luggage Compartment LightingLed Orientation LightLed Reading LightsLimited Edition Plaque - Silver 911 Badge With Limitation Number On Dashboard TrimLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Lid ReleaseMilled Pdk Gear Selector In Matt Black Aluminium In Distinctive Design With Black Leather Inlay And Side Bolsters In Aluminium SilverMultifunction Steering Wheel Rim With Thumb Rests, Black Trim Ring, Slate Grey High Quality Leather-Seam Cross Stitch And Top Centre MarkingParticle/Pollen Filter With Active Carbon FilterSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear Seat BackrestsSport Tex Square With Classical Checked Pattern And Leather Side Bolster In Front And RearSteering Column Casing Trimmed In LeatherStorage Compartments In Each DoorsTwo Individual Cupholders 1X As Inlet In Centre Console And 1X Passenger SideTwo Zone Auto Climate Control With Separate Temperature Settings For Driver/Front Passenger, Automatic Air Recirculation Mode Incl Air Quality SensorUpper And Lower Dashboard, Glove Compartment Cover, Upper Door Panel, Side Centre Console, Rear Side Panels And Rear Transmission Tunnel In LeatherLed Glove Compartment LightingLed Footwell LightsLed Door LightsLeather Sunvisors In Dashboard ColourIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatHeated Front SeatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFloor MatsDriver And Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDashboard Trim Strip, Centre Console Trim, Door Panel Trim Strips In Black And Black Brushed Aluminium InlaysAscending Central Console With Storage Compartment Lid With Signature F.A.Porsche In Black Letter With Stitching In Contrasting Colour Slate Grey2+2 Seater With Rear Engine
- Leather Dashboard And Door Trim Package - 911 Edition 50 YearsSport Chrono Package - 911 Edition 50 YearsSport Design Pack - 911 Edition 50 Years
- 6 Piston Aluminum Monobloc Fixed Front Calipers And 4 Piston Aluminum Monobloc Fixed Rear Calipers With Cross-Drilled, Internally Vented Brake DiscsElectric Parking BrakeFull Size Two Stage Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerHigh Gloss Black Brake CalipersPorsche Side Impact Protection System (Posip) Includes Side Impact Protection In Doors, Head/Thorax Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerRoll Over Protection Integrated Into Fixed Targa Roll BarSeatbelts In Slate GreyTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Dashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With Remote Central Locking And Alarm System With Ultrasonic Sound Based Interior SurveillancePorsche Vehicle Tracking System (Pvts Plus)Remote Central Locking + Boot Release
- 20" / 21" Turbo S Forged Alloy Wheels In Satin Platinum With Central Locking And Wheel Hub Cover With Coloured Porsche CrestTyre Sealing Compound And Electric Air Compressor Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.014ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb251 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh257 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel251 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh232Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel227Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh215Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel209Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh431Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel426Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh248Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel240
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2981 ccCylinder LayoutFlat 6Cylinders6Engine LayoutRear MountedFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel11Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel10Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh9.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh19Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel18.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh10.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel10.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh25Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel25.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh27.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel28.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh29.7Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel30.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh14.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel15Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh25.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel26.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power480Based On Id98307Coin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesEd 50Yr Porsche DesnGeneration Mark7Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.5 secEngine Power - Bhp480 bhpEngine Power - Kw353 kwEngine Power - Rpm6500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft420 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg58.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm570 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2300 rpmTop Speed191 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/35 R20Tyre Size Rear305/30 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleTurbo SWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1299 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4533 mmWheelbase2450 mmWidth1852 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2024 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)67 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)163 litresMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1685 kgNo. Of Seats4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.