Porsche 718 Boxster Roadster2.5 S 2 Doors PDK
- Auto Start And Stop SystemDigital Displays For Vehicle Speed, Chosen Gear, Odometer, Trip Odometer And ClockEcall Emergency Call SystemInstrument Cluster With Central Rev Counter And High-Resolution 4.6 Inch Colour DisplayPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control System
- 3-Way Catalytic Converters And On-Board Diagnostics For Monitoring Emission Control System And Coated Particulate Filter4 Valves Per Cylinder64 Litre Fuel TankAluminium Block And Cylinder HeadsDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Gasoline Particulate FilterIntegrated Dry-Sump Lubrication With An On-Demand Oil PumpPorsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk)Porsche Stability Management (Psm) With Abs, Advanced Brake FunctionsRear Wheel DriveTurbocharger With Variable Turbine Geometry (Vtg) And IntercoolerTwo Seater Vehicle With Mid Mounted EngineVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And Switchable Valve LiftWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- Dab Digital RadioIntegrated 4G/Lte Compatible Sim Including Data For The Porsche Connect ServicesIntegrated Compatible Sim Including Porsche Connect ServicesNavigation Incl Porsche + Apple Carplay, Connect Module, Wireless Internet Access, Carfinder, Remote Vehicle Status, Remote Service And Vehicle TrackWifi And Music Streaming
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Deploying Rear WingAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingAutomatically Extending Rear SpoilerBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesElectrically Adjustable Heated Exterior Mirrors On Door Waist Rails, Aspherical On Driver's SideFully Automatic Fabric Hood, Electrically Operated/Heatable Rigid Glass Rear Screen, Operable Approx 31 Mph And Convenient Operation By Key RemoteGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassGrey Top Tinted WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenIntelligent Lightweight Body In Aluminium/Steel Composite ConstructionNet Wind DeflectorPower Windows With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionRain SensorRear BootSeparate Auxiliary Lights In The Front End With Led Indicators And Position LightsTwin Tract Sports Exhaust System With Central Twin Tailpipe In Stainless SteelWindscreen Washer System With Two Wiper Speeds And Washer Jets
- 12V Sockets In Passenger Footwell And Centre Console Storage Compartment718 Logo On Gear LeverAdditional Smooth Finish Leather With Door Panel Armrest And Centre Console Main Storage CompartmentAdjustable Fan With Air Recirculation And Defroster FunctionsAscending Centre Console With Uncovered Storage Compartment And Closed Storage CompartmentClothes Hooks On Front Seat BackrestsFootwell IlluminationFront And Rear Luggage CompartmentsFront HeadrestsHeated SeatsHood Lining In Black FabricLed Reading Lights, Orientation, Ignition Lock, Additionally Luggage Compartment And Glove Compartment LightingLockable GloveboxSeat Centres In Race Tex, Side Bolsters And Headrests In LeatherSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Finish Leather On Steering Wheel Rim, Gear Lever And Door HandlesSport Button To Activate Dynamic Driving Settings For Engine, Transmission (With Pdk)Storage Compartments In Each DoorsTwo Individual Cup Holders (Passenger Side, Integrated Into Dashboard Trim Strip)
- 3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsAsrElectrically Controlled Parking BrakeFront And Rear 4 Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Calipers, Discs Internally Vented And Cross Drilled, Front/Rear Disc Diameter, Brake Calipers In RedFront And Rear Lightweight Spring Strut AxleFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFull Size Driver And Passenger AirbagsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPorsche Side Impact Protection Doors With Thorax Airbag In Outer Backrest Side Bolster And Head Airbag For Driver/Passenger In Door PanelTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Interior SurveillanceAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsDashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With In Key Transponder, Central Locking And Remote Control
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)194 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.024ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb218 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh224 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel218 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh201Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel194Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh193Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel188Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh354Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel350Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh226Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel219
- CamshaftQuad CamCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2497 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Cylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)102 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76 mmEngine LayoutMid Engine TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)33.2Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)42.2Ec Urban (Mpg)24.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh8.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low15.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh15.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel15.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh10Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel9.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb29.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh28.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel29.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh31.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel32.8Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh33.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel34Wltp - Mpg - Low18.3Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh18.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel18.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh28.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel29.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power350Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesSGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.4 secEngine Power - Bhp350 bhpEngine Power - Kw257 kwEngine Power - Rpm6500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft310 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg42.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm420 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2100 rpmTop Speed177 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesTyre Size Front235/40 R19Tyre Size Rear265/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleBoxster SWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1280 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4379 mmWheelbase2475 mmWidth1801 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1994 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresGross Vehicle Weight1695 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)122 litresMax. Loading Weight310 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1385 kgNo. Of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.