Porsche Cayenne EstateE-Hybrid Platinum Edition 5 Doors Tiptronic S
- Analogue ClockAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCentral Analogue Rev Counter With Black Dial Face, Power Meter And Pointers In Acid GreenDriver Personalisation For Climate, Audio And Communication, Assistance Systems And Other Customisable Car SystemsEmergency Call ServiceEnergy Recuperating Braking SystemHigh Resolution 12.3-Inch Touchscreen Display In Full Hd ResolutionIndividual Mode For Individual Selection Of Vehicle Drive SettingsInstrument Cluster With Two High-Resolution DisplaysMobile Phone Preparation With Bluetooth Interface For Telephone And MusicPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemPower Steering PlusPower TailgateVehicle Electrical System RecuperationWarn And Brake Assist Including Pedestrian Protection
- 75 Litre Fuel Tank8 Speed Tiptronic S Hybrid TransmissionAluminium Cylinder Heads And Engine BlockCharge PortDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi) With Central Injector PositionFront And Rear Aluminium Multi Link AxlesGasoline Particulate FilterLightweight BatteryPower Electronics, Battery Manager And Electrically Powered Auxiliary UnitsSport ModeSupply Cable For Blue Industrial Electrical Socket (240V, 32A, 1Ph)Supply Cable For Domestic Electrical Socket (13A, 3 Pin)Turbocharger With Twin Scroll TurbineVariocam PlusWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- Am RadioDigital RadioTwo Usb Charge Ports In Rear CompartmentTwo Usb Charging And Connectivity Ports In The Front Centre Console Storage Compartment
- Active Air Intake FlapsAir Intake Slats With Inlays In Satin PlatinumAutomatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home FunctionalityBumper System With High Strength Cross Members And Two Deformation Elements + Two Receptacles With Screw Threads Towing Lug + Onboard Tool KitE-Hybrid Logo On Front Wings With Acid Green BorderElectric Windows + Anti Trap Protection + One Touch Open/Close Drivers SideElectrically Adjustable, Folding ,Heated And Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors, Aspherical On Drivers Side Including Courtesy LightsExtensive Aerodynamic Underbody ProtectionFour Point Signature Led Daytime Running LightsFront End With Integrated Air Intakes And Airblades For The Side Air IntakesFront Light Modules Including Position Lights And Direction Indicators In Led Light Guide TechnologyFront Windscreen Wipers With Two Speeds, Intermittent Wipe And Rain SensorFully Galvanised Steel / Aluminium Hybrid Lightweight Bodyshell And Aluminium Bonnet, Tailgate, Doors, Side Panels, Roof And Front WingsGloss Black Roof RailsGloss Black Side Window TrimsHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffHeated WindscreenLed High Level Third Brake Light Integrated Into Roof SpoilerPanoramic Opening Glass RoofPorsche Lettering Integrated Into Rear Taillight Strip In Satin PlatinumRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Function And Washer JetSatin Platinum Model Designation On Tailgate With Acid Green SurroundSideskirts In Matt BlackTailgate With Integrated Roof Spoiler In Exterior Colour
- 2-Way Rear Headrests In Outer Seats3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient LightingApp-Controlled Remote Parking Pre-ClimatisationB-Pillar Clothes Hooks On Driver And Passenger's SideCharge Air CoolingDouble Sun Visors For Driver And Front PassengerDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsElevated Centre Console With HandlesFive Seats Rear Seat System With Two Comfort Outer Seats And A Central SeatFront And Rear Bottle Holders In Door PanelsFront Centre ArmrestIsofix Fastening System For Child Seats On Outer Rear SeatsLed Interior Light With Switchoff Delay Function, Footwell + Glove Compartment Light, Ashtray + Ignition Lock Illumination, Front + Rear Reading LightManual Height Adjust For Driver And Front Passenger Seat BeltMobile Charger Including Transport Case And Basic Wall Mounting Bracket And Cable Connection Between Control Unit And Vehicle (4.5M)Particle/Pollen Filter With Active Carbon FilterRear Seat Split Folding Design 40:20:40,Fold Out Centre Armrest With Integrated Cup Holder,Manual Fore/After Adjust And Backrest Angle AdjustRetractable Roller Luggage Compartment Cover In Detachable CassetteSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments - Cooled Glove Compartment, Front Centre Console, Door And Map Pockets On Front Seat Backrests + Side Luggage CompartmentThree 12V Power Sockets - Front Below The Glove Compartment, Centre Console And At Side Of Luggage CompartmentTwo Integrated Cup Holders In Front And Rear With Variable Diameter
- 3-Point Automatic Seatbelts With Front And Outer Rear Seats Pretensioners And Front Force Limiter With 3-Point Automatic Seatbelt For Rear Centre Seat4 Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At Rear And Internally Vented Brake Discs6-Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At Front, Internally Vented Brake DiscsActive BonnetAuto Hold FunctionBrake Discs With Diameter 360 Mm At Front, 358 Mm At RearCurtain Airbags Along Roof Frame And Side Glazing From The A-Pillar To The C-PillarDistance WarningElectronic Parking BrakeFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation Function For Front Seat Mounting Of Child SeatFront Side Airbags Integrated Into SeatFull Size Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsKnee Driver And Passenger AirbagsMounting Points On Passenger Seat For Isofix Child Seat Mounting SystemMulti-Collision BrakingPorsche Hill Control (Phc)Ptm Porsche Traction Management Active All-Wheel Drive With An Electronically Variable,Map-Controlled Multi-Plate Clutch,Abd And Anti-Slip RegulationRear Door Child Safety LocksRollover Detection For Activation Of Curtain Airbags And Seat Belt PretensionersSeat Belt Warning System For Driver And Front Passenger And Rear Seat SystemSide Impact Protection In DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Stability System, Porsche Stability Management (Psm) Including Abs, Asr, Abd, Msr And Trailer Stability Management
- Alarm System With Ultrasonic Interior Sensor And Two Stage LockingEngine Immobiliser With Key TransponderKeyless Entry And GoPorsche Vehicle Tracking System (Pvts Plus) Subscription RequiredRemote Central Locking With Comfort Access
- Air Curtains In Wheel Arch HousingsTyre Sealing Compound And Electric Inflator
- Minimum Kerbweight2295 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)645 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1607 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4918 mmWidth1983 mmWheelbase2895 mmWidth (including mirrors)2194 mmHeight1696 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5 secTop Speed157 mphEngine Power - BHP462 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW340 kwEngine Power - RPM5300 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1340 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89 mmCC2995 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesE-Hybrid Platinum EdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID84329Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power462Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front285/40 R21Tyre Size Rear315/35 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleRs Spyder DesignAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.021
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)360Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)240Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)120Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh14Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL47WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH40WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH27WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL29WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH25WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL27Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14Maximum Charging Rate - kW7.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb75WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL75WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH83
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb3.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb85.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL85.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH76.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.