Porsche 718 Cayman Coupe4.0 GT4 2 Doors PDK
- Auto Blip Button To Activate Automatic Throttle-Blipping For DownshiftsAuto Start And Stop SystemCruise ControlDigital Displays For Vehicle Speed, Chosen Gear, Odometer, Trip Odometer And ClockEcall Emergency Call SystemElectromechanical Direct Steering With Variable Steering Ratio And Steering Pulse GeneratorInstrument Cluster With Central Rev Counter And High-Resolution 4.6 Inch Colour DisplayPorsche Track Precision App
- 64 Litre Fuel TankAdjustable Chassis For Race Track Use (Toe, Camber, Anti-Roll Bars)Aluminium Block And Cylinder HeadsCentral CoolerDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Dynamic Gearbox Mount SystemGasoline Particulate FilterIntegrated Dry-Sump Lubrication With An On-Demand Oil PumpPorsche Active Suspension Management (Pasm) Sport Suspension With Lowered 30Mm Ride HeightPorsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk)Porsche Stability Management (Psm) Including Abs With Two Switchable Stages (Esc Off And Esc+Tc Off)Porsche Torque Vectoring (Ptv) With Mechanical Rear Differential LockRear Wheel DriveShortened Gear LeverTwo Seater Vehicle With Mid Mounted EngineTwo Three-Way Catalytic Converters And On-Board Diagnostics For Monitoring Emission Control System And Coated Particulate FilterVariable Intake Manifold With Two Switchable Resonance ValvesVariocam (Camshaft Control For Inlet And Exhaust Valves) And Adaptive Cylinder ManagementWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- Dab Digital RadioIntegrated 4G/Lte Compatible Sim Including Data For The Porsche Connect ServicesIntegrated Compatible Sim Including Porsche Connect ServicesNavigation Incl Porsche + Apple Carplay, Connect Module, Wireless Internet Access, Carfinder, Remote Vehicle Status, Remote Service And Vehicle TrackWifi And Music Streaming
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingBlack Side Window TrimBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesClosed Underbody Panel With Two Additional Ventilation Openings (Naca) For Exhaust SystemDoor Opening Loops In SilverElectrically Adjustable Heated Exterior Mirrors On Door Waist Rails, Aspherical On Driver's SideFixed Gt4 Rear Wing In Exterior Colour With Integrated Sideplates, Wing Uprights In Black AluminiumFixed Rear SpoilerFront Apron With Large Cooling Intakes With Grilles And Spoiler Lip With Recessed Gt4 Logo In Black And Central Air OutletGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassGrey Top Tinted WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenIntelligent Lightweight Body In Aluminium/Steel Composite ConstructionLed Taillights And Integral 4 Point Brake Lights And Reversing LightsPower Windows With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionRain SensorRear Apron Lower Part In Black With Integrated Rear DiffuserRear BootSeparate Tinted Auxiliary Lights In The Front End With Led Indicators And Position LightsSide Air Intakes With Sideblades Embossed With 'Gt4' Logo Painted In Exterior ColourTwin Tract Sports Exhaust System With Two Tailpipe In Stainless Steel High Gloss BlackWide Opening Rear Hatch With Heated ScreenWindscreen Washer System With Aero Wiper Blades And Washer Jets
- 12V Sockets In Passenger Footwell And Centre Console Storage CompartmentAdditional Smooth Finish Leather With Door Panel Armrest And Centre Console Main Storage CompartmentAdjustable Fan With Air Recirculation And Defroster FunctionsAscending Centre Console With Uncovered Storage Compartment And Closed Storage CompartmentClothes Hooks On Front Seat BackrestsFootwell IlluminationFront And Rear Luggage CompartmentsFront HeadrestsGt4 Logo On Gear LeverHeated SeatsLed Reading Lights, Orientation, Ignition Lock, Additionally Luggage Compartment And Glove Compartment LightingLockable GloveboxPerformance Display In Porsche Communication Management (Pcm)Race-Tex Roof Lining And A Pillar TrimsSeat Centres In Race Tex, Side Bolsters, Headrests In Leather And Headrests Embroidered With Gt4 Logo In SilverSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In Each DoorsTwo Individual Cup Holders (Passenger Side, Integrated Into Dashboard Trim Strip)
- 3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsAsrElectrically Controlled Parking BrakeFront Lightweight Spring Strut AxleFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFull Size Driver And Passenger AirbagsLightweight Spring Strut Rear Axle, Helper Springs, Anti Roll Bar, Suspension Mountings Partly Ball JointedPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPorsche Side Impact Protection Doors With Thorax Airbag In Outer Backrest Side Bolster And Head Airbag For Driver/Passenger In Door PanelTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpm) With Track Mode
- Alarm System With Interior SurveillanceAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsDashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With In Key Transponder, Central Locking And Remote Control
- 20" 718 Gt4 Alloy Wheels In Satin Platinum In Sport Tyre
- Minimum Kerbweight1450 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4456 cmWidth1801 cmWheelbase2484 cmWidth (including mirrors)1994 cmHeight1269 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low16.8WLTP - MPG - Medium26.4WLTP - MPG - High31WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb26.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL16.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH16.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL26.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH26.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL31WLTP - MPG - High - TEH31WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL29.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL26.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH26.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low16.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL16.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH16.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.9 secTop Speed188 mphEngine Power - BHP420 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW309 kwEngine Power - RPM7600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86 mmCC3995 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves24CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutMid Engine North SouthCompression Ratio10.1:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power420Badge Engine CC4.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 Zr20Tyre Size Rear295/30 Zr20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleCayman Gt4Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)232 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.011WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low382WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High207WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL382WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH382WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL207WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH207WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL242
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.