Porsche 718 Cayman Coupe4.0 GT4 RS 2 Doors PDK
- Auto Start And Stop SystemCruise ControlDigital Displays For Vehicle Speed, Chosen Gear, Odometer, Trip Odometer And ClockEcall Emergency Call SystemElectromechanical Power Steering With Variable Steering Ratio And Speed Dependent Steering AssistanceInstrument Cluster With Central Rev Counter And High-Resolution 4.6 Inch Colour DisplayPorsche Track Precision App
- 64 Litre Fuel TankAdjustable Chassis For Race Track Use (Toe, Camber, Anti-Roll Bars)Adjustable Race Track Chassis With Rs Specific Spring Rates And Shock Absorber TuningAluminium Block And Cylinder HeadsClosed Underbody PanellingDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Dry Sump Lubrication With Separate Engine Oil TankDynamic Gearbox Mount SystemElectronically Control Damping System With 2 Manual Selectable Normal And Sport ModesForged Titanium Connecting RodsGasoline Particulate FilterOil Supply With Fully Variable Pressure Oil Pump, 7 Suction Stages, Oil Centrifuge And Additional Oil Supply Via CrankshaftPorsche Active Suspension Management (Pasm) Sport Suspension With Lowered 30Mm Ride HeightPorsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk) - 7 Speed Dual Clutch Transmission With Manual Control By Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles And Gt Specific Gear SelectorPorsche Stability Management (Psm) Including Abs With Two Switchable Stages (Esc Off And Esc+Tc Off)Porsche Torque Vectoring (Ptv) With Mechanical Rear Differential LockRear Wheel DriveTwo Seater Vehicle With Mid Mounted EngineTwo Three-Way Catalytic Converters And On-Board Diagnostics For Monitoring Emission Control System And Coated Particulate FilterVariable Intake Manifold With Two Switchable Resonance ValvesVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And Switchable Valve LiftWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- Dab Digital RadioIntegrated 4G/Lte Compatible Sim Including Data For The Porsche Connect ServicesIntegrated Compatible Sim Including Porsche Connect ServicesNavigation Incl Porsche + Apple Carplay, Connect Module, Wireless Internet Access, Carfinder, Remote Vehicle Status, Remote Service And Vehicle TrackUsb Interface In Central Storage CompartmentWifi And Music Streaming
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingBlack Side Window TrimBody Colour BumpersBonnet Made Of Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (Cfrp) In Exterior Colour With Black Naca Air Inlets For Brake CoolingCentre Wheel Bolts In Black Including Wheel Hub Cover With Rs Logo In SilverElectrically Adjustable Heated Exterior Mirrors On Door Waist Rails, Aspherical On Driver's SideExclusive Design Fuel Filler CapFixed Rear SpoilerFlow Optimized Stainless Steel Lightweight Sports Exhaust System With 2 Tailpipes Made Of Stainless Steel In High Gloss BlackFront Apron With Large Cooling Intakes With Grilles And Spoiler Lip With Recessed Gt4 Rs Logo In Black And Central Air OutletFront Wheel Arches Made Of Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic (Cfrp) In Exterior Colour Including Wheel Arch Ventilation In BlackGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassGrey Top Tinted WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenIntelligent Lightweight Body In Aluminium/Steel Composite ConstructionLed Tinted Taillights And Integral 4-Point Brake Lights And Reversing LightsPorsche Logo In Accent Trim On Rear Apron Painted In Satin BlackPower Windows With One Touch Operation And Door Seal ProtectionRain SensorRear Apron Lower Part In Black With Diffuser Including FinsRear BootSeparate Tinted Auxiliary Lights In The Front End With Led Indicators And Position LightsSide Air Intakes With One Grille, Sideblades Including Gt4 Rs Logo In Black SyntheticVariable Intake System With Two Switchable Resonance Flaps And Six Individual Throttle ValvesWide Opening Rear Hatch With Rear Screen Made Of Lightweight GlassWindscreen Washer System With Aero Wiper Blades And Washer Jets
- 12V Sockets In Passenger FootwellAdjustable Fan With Air Recirculation And Defroster FunctionsAirbox Cover With Gt4 Rs Logo In Silver And BlackAscending Centre Console With Uncovered Storage Compartment And Closed Storage CompartmentFootwell IlluminationFront And Rear Luggage CompartmentsFront HeadrestsHeated SeatsLed Reading Lights, Orientation, Ignition Lock, Additionally Luggage Compartment And Glove Compartment LightingLightweight Door Panels With Storage Net In Black And Opening Loops In Arctic GreyLockable GloveboxPdk Gear Changer Lever With Manual Alley, Grip Area And Shiift Gaiter In Race Tex, Shift Pattern In Racing YellowRace-Tex Roof Lining And A Pillar TrimsRs Sport Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Look Pedal And Footrest With Stainless Steel Surround In Matt BrushedStorage Compartments In Each DoorsTwo Individual Cup Holders (Passenger Side, Integrated Into Dashboard Trim Strip)Two Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Carbon Interior Pack In Satin Finish - CaymanInterior Pack With Items In Leather And Race-Tex - Cayman
- AsrElectrically Controlled Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersFull Size Driver And Passenger AirbagsLightweight Spring Strut Axle Front/Rear, Mcpherson Front Axle + Lightweight Springs Incl Helper, Anti-Roll Bar, All Suspension Mountings Ball JointedPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPorsche Side Impact Protection Doors With Thorax Airbag In Outer Backrest Side Bolster And Head Airbag For Driver/Passenger In Door PanelTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpm) With Track Mode
- Alarm System With Interior SurveillanceDashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With In Key Transponder, Central Locking And Remote Control
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1415 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)136 litresNo. of Seats2
- Length4456 cmWidth1822 cmWheelbase2482 cmWidth (including mirrors)1994 cmHeight1267 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb21.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL13.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH13.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL23WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH23WLTP - MPG - High - TEL25.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH25.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL23.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH23.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL21.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH21.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb13.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL21.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH21.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH12.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL13.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH13.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.4 secTop Speed196 mphEngine Power - BHP500 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW368 kwEngine Power - RPM8400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM6750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Coin SeriesGt4 RsStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power500Badge Engine CC4.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC3996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutFlat 6Number of Valves24CamshaftQuad CamFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutMid Engine North SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front245/35 Zr20Tyre Size Rear295/30 Zr20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleCayman Gt4 RsAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb299WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL501WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH501WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL280WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH280WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL273WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH273WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH299WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL299
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.