Porsche Macan EstateGTS 5 Doors PDK
- Analogue Clock On DashboardAutomatic Start/Stop SystemAutomatic TailgateDigital Boost Pressure Gauge On Colour Display Of Instrument ClusterEcall Emergency Call SystemInstrument Cluster With High Resolution 4.8-Inch Tft Display,Gear Indicator For Pdk,Service Interval Display,External Temperature Indicator,Fuel GaugeOff-Road ButtonOn Board ComputerPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemSports Button In Centre Console
- 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (Pdk) With Automatic Mode And Manual Controls (Gearshift Paddles) On Steering Wheel75 Litre Fuel TankDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Gasoline Particulate FilterVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And Switchable Valve Lift
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear Centre ConsoleApple Carplay With Siri Voice RecognitionConnect Plus Including Online Navigation, Lte Communication Module With Sim Card Reader, Wireless Internet Access, Porsche Car Connect ServicesDab Digital RadioPorsche Vehicle Traking System Plus (Pvts Plus)Smartphone Compartment With Wireless ChargingTwo Usb C Charging And Connectivity Ports In The Front Centre Console Storage Compartment
- Active Radiator Grille ShuttersAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingBumper System With High Strength Cross Members And Two Deformation Elements + One Threaded Fixture Point For Towing Eye Contained In Onboard Tool KitDynamic Cornering Lights, Speed-Sensitive Headlight And Dynamic Range Control, Adverse Weather Function, Four-Point Led Daytime Running LightsElectric Front And Rear Windows With Remote Closing Function + Anti Trap + One TouchElectrically Folding And Heated Exterior MirrorsFront Light Modules With Led Position Lights And Direction IndicatorsFront Windscreen Wipers With Two Speeds, Intermittent Wipe And Rain SensorFront With Integrated Cooling Air IntakesFully Galvanised BodyHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffHigh Gloss Black Side Window TrimsHigh Level 3Rd Led Brake Light Integrated Into Roof SpoilerLoading Edge Protection In AluminiumRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Function And Washer JetRoof Spoiler With Fixed Double Wing Design And Fin Like Look In High Gloss BlackSwitchable Sports Exhaust SystemTinted Led Taillights With Three-Dimensional Lighting Graphics, Integrated Fourpoint Brake Lights And Light StripTowbar PreparationTwin Sports Tailpipes In Black With Sports Exhaust
- 3 Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Rear Seats4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatCloth Hook B-PillarFold Up Centre Console Armrest With Fore/Aft AdjustmentFront And Rear Bottle Holders In Door PanelsFront Passenger SeatGlove CompartmentIsofix Fastening System For Child Seats On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverParticle/Pollen Filter With Active Carbon FilterRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersStorage Bin In Centre ConsoleStorage Compartment In Side Of Luggage Compartment And Storage Compartment In Spare Wheel RecessStorage Pocket In Front And Rear DoorsTwo Integrated Cup Holders In Front With Variable DiameterTwo Socket 12V Power Outlets In Front Console And Luggage CompartmentUncovered Storage Compartment In Centre Console
- Ambient Comfort Lighting Pack - MacanLower Exterior Trim Package In Painted Exterior Colour - Macan
- 3-Point Automatic Seatbelts With Front And Outer Rear Seats Pretensioners And Force Limiter + Manually Height Adjustable Seatbelt + Reminder Warning6-Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At Front, Internally Vented Brake DiscsAuto Hold FunctionBrake Discs With Diameter Of 390Mm At Front And 356 Mm At RearChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain Airbags Along Entire Roof Frame And Side Windows From A Pillar To The C PillarElectronic Parking BrakeFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation Facility For Installation Of Child Seats Indicator In Overhead ConsoleFront Side Airbags Integrated Into SeatFull Size Driver And Passenger AirbagsMulti-Collision BrakingPorsche Hill Control (Phc)Ptm(Porsche Traction Management) And All-Wheel Drive With Map-Controlled Multi-Plate ClutchRoll Over Sensor For Curtain Airbag And Seatbelt PretensionersSide Impact Protection In DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Stability System, Porsche Stability Management (Psm) Including Abs, Asr, Abd, Msr And Trailer Stability ManagementVented Discs Brake With Combination Floating Calipers At Rear
- Alarm System With Ultrasonic Interior SurveillanceDashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With Key TransponderRemote Control Central Locking
- Accent Trims With Silver Coloured Finish
- Tyre Repair KitWheel Centres With Full Colour Porsche Crest
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.015ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb255 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh265 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel255 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh259Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel250Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh229Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel222Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh365Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel354Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh261Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel250
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2894 ccCylinder LayoutV6Cylinders6Fuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel11.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh11.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel11Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel9.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh16.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel15.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh11.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel11Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh24.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel25Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh24.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel25.7Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh28Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel28.8Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh17.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel18.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh24.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel25.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.9 ccBadge Power440Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesGtsGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.5 secEngine Power - Bhp440 bhpEngine Power - Kw324 kwEngine Power - Rpm5700 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft406 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg56.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm550 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1900 rpmTop Speed169 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front265/40 R21Tyre Size Rear295/35 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleRs SpyderWheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1596 mmLength4726 mmWheelbase2807 mmWidth1927 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2097 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1503 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)488 litresMax. Roof Load75 kgMinimum Kerbweight1960 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.