Renault Austral EstateE-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5 Doors Auto 4C
- 12" Openr Multimedia Screen12.3" Driver Information Display Cluster3D 360 Degree Surround Camera4Control Advanced: 4-Wheel Steering9.3" Head-Up DisplayApple Car Play And Android AutoAutonomous Driving Level 2: Adaptive Cruise Control With Speed Limiter, Lane Centering And Hands-Off DetectionBlind Spot WarningBluetoothConfigurable Dashboard DisplayDigital Owner's ManualDriver Attention Alert SystemE-CallEco ModeElectric Power Boot OpeningEmergency Lane Keep Assist Including Overtaking And Oncoming TrafficEngine Start ButtonExterior Temperature DisplayFront Cross Traffic CameraFront, Rear And Side Parking SensorsGear Selection IndicatorGoogle Built-In: Maps, Assistant And PlaystoreInternet AccessLane Change WarningLane Departure WarningMultisense Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Normal)Oem Internet ServicesOn Board DiagnosticsPasPedestrian AlertReal Time Traffic InformationRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Cross Traffic CameraService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop SystemTraffic And Speed Sign Recognition With Overspeed PreventionTravel Data RecorderTrip ComputerVoice Control For Audio, Climate, Telephone, NavigationWi-Fi HotspotWireless Phone Charger
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Usb-C PortsDab RadioHarman Kardon Premium Audio System With 12 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic High / Low BeamBody Coloured BumpersCornering HeadlightsDoor Mirror Led Indicator LightsDoor Sill ProtectorElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Folding, Heated Door Mirrors With MemoryElectric One-Touch Power Front And Rear WindowsEsprit Alpine DetailingFlush Roof BarsFrameless Rear View Mirror With Rain And Light SensorFront Fog LightsFront Wiper De-IcerHeated Front WindscreenHeated Rear WindowLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Adaptive VisionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Lights With Moirage EffectMatrix Led Vision HeadlightsPanoramic SunroofPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsShark Fin AntennaTinted Rear WindowsTrailer Stability ProgrammeUnderbody ProtectionVariable Intermittent Front Wash/WipeVariable Intermittent Rear Wash/Wipe
- 12V Power Outlet In Cargo Area12V Power Outlets Front And Rear3 Folding Rear HeadrestsAir PurifierCabin Air FilterCigarette LighterCloth/Alcantara UpholsteryCruise Control Operation In Steering WheelDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlElectric Front Seats With Lumbar Adjustment, Massage Function, Driver Recognition And Easy AccessEsprit Alpine Leather Steering WheelFalse Floor In BootFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Floor LightingHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsLuggage Area DividerLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightManually Adjustable Steering ColumnMultifunction Steering WheelReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear ArmrestRegenerative Braking PaddlesRubber Floor MatsSeat Pockets On Rear Of Front SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding 3 Seat Rear BenchSliding Centre Console HandrestSteering Wheel Audio ControlsTie Down HooksTimed Interior Light
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsAutomatic Emergency Braking System (Urban, City Pedestrian And Cyclist)Curtain AirbagsDistance Warning AlertDriver AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEmergency Brake Assist With Intersection FunctionEspFire Protection SystemFront & Rear Active Emergency Brake AssistFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHeight Adjustable Rear SeatbeltsHill Start AssistManual Rear Child LocksPassenger AirbagPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemPassenger Knee AirbagPedestrian Airbag SystemSeatbelt Load LimiterSeatbelt PretensionersSeatbelt ReminderTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmCentral LockingDrive Away Door LockingHands Free Key Card With Keyless EntryImmobiliserRemote Central LockingRemote Vehicle Locator
- 20" Daytona Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Battery Capacity In Kwh1.7Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Noise Level Db(A)69Nox0.0495Particles0.0005Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb110 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High132Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High100Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low95Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium96
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1199 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)75.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)89.3 mmEngine CodeH5f B8Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low4.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb57.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High48.7Wltp - Mpg - High64.2Wltp - Mpg - Low65.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium67.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.2 ccBadge Power200Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Tech Full HybridCoin SeriesIconic Esprit AlpineGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %87Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.4 secEngine Power - Bhp200 bhpEngine Power - Kw147 kwEngine Power - Rpm4500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft151 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm205 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed108 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/45 R20Tyre Size Rear235/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDaytonaWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1621 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1644 mmLength4510 mmWheelbase2667 mmWidth1843 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2083 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight2101 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1525 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)487 litresMax. Loading Weight405 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1696 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.