Renault Captur Hatchback1.6 E-Tech Plug-in hybrid 160 Engineered 5 Doors Auto
- Cruise Control + Speed LimiterEasylink 9.3" Portrait Touchscreen With Navigation, Google Search And Traffic InformationEco ModeEv Button To Activate Pure ModeFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsFull Digital Virtual Cockpit - 10" Tft Colour DisplayGear Change IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMultisense With 3 Driving Modes + 8 Ambient Lighting ColoursRear View CameraRenault Automatic Emergency AssistSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Recognition With Over Speed PreventionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Power SteeringWireless Phone Charger
- 6M Type 2 Mode 3 Charging Cable
- Dab Radio With Bluetooth And UsbEasylink Multimedia System, Scheduled Charging, Heating And Air Conditioning
- 2 Reverse Gear Led Lamps And 1 Rear Led Fog Lamp In The BumperAluminium Renault Sport Door SillsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Front Wipers With Rain SensorsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamBlack 'Renault' Logo At The Front And RearBlack Side Door Protection With Warm Titanium EffectBody Coloured Door MirrorsC Shaped Led Front And Rear Lighting Signatures With 3D Effect On The Rear LightsDay Time Running LightDouble Chromed Exhaust Tailpipes ElementDrivers One Touch Window With Anti-Pinch FeatureE-Tech BadgingExtra Tinted Glass In Rear Windows And TailgateFrameless Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fenders Decopart With Shinny Black InsertFront Grille With Shiny Black Upper TrimFull Led Headlights With Led Rear LightsGold E-Tech Badge On Hatch DoorLed High Level Brake LightsLed Rear Fog LightsLed Turn Indicators On Door MirrorsLongitudinal Roof BarsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin AntennaShiny Black Front And Rear Skid Plate
- 60/40 Split And Fixed Base Rear Seat BenchAluminium PedalsAutomatic Climate Control With One Touch Demist Function And Air Quality RegulatorCentral Rear Led Rooflight With 3 Reading LightsDark Grey Interior Roof LiningE-Tech Badge On Central Console, B Pillar And TailgateE-Tech Engineered Leather Steering Wheel With Gold E-Tech BadgeE-Tech Engineered Leather/Suede UpholsteryFlying Console With E-ShifterFront Head RestraintsGold Detailing On The Dash And Steering WheelGold Stitching On The Door PanelHeating System With Pollen FilterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsLed Front Roof LightsModular Boot FloorRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Rear Bench
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsAbs+EbaAebs - Active Emergency Braking SystemB Brake Mode - One Pedal Driving With Increased Regenerative BrakingDistance Warning AlertDriver And Front Passenger And 3 Rear Passengers Seatbelt ReminderDriver And Front Passenger, Side, Head And Curtain AirbagsDriver Height Adjustable Seat BeltElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Driver And Passenger Side Airbag DeactivationHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Door And Window Child Locking Function For Rear DoorTyre Pressure Warning Light
- Anti Drill Door Locks And Locking Fuel CapCentral Door LockingDeadlocking SystemHands Free Keycard With Push Button And Start/Stop FunctionRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) Automatic Door Locking
- Black Soft Touch Dashboard
- 18" E-Tech Engineered Le Castellet Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels With Gold InsertsTyre Inflation Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh9.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)255Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)180Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.7Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity9.8Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh45Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel50Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh28Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel31Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh47Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel52Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh29Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel32
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb30Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh31Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel30
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)78 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)83.6 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb217.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh217.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel217.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power160Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Tech Phev 160Coin SeriesEngineeredGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %96Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %75Ncap Safety Assist %74Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.1 secEngine Power - Bhp160 bhpEngine Power - Kw118 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft106 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg14.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm144 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3200 rpmTop Speed107 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleLe CastelleteWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1576 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1585 mmLength4227 mmWheelbase2639 mmWidth1797 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2003 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)39 litresGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)261 litresMax. Loading Weight496 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1564 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Renault Captur Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Renault Captur is front-wheel drive. All new Captur cars will have Renault 'RX2' which mechanically self-locks to the wheel that has the most grip.How many miles per gallon can the Renault Captur achieve?
The Renault Captur offers drivers around 48.7mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Renault Captur?
All Renault Captur cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Renault Captur?
Renault offers a 5-year or 100,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their Renault Captur cars.What driver assistance technology does the Renault Captur have as standard?
Renault is generous with the driver assistance technology provided as standard in the Renault Captur, including electronic parking brake, rear parking sensors, cruise control with speed limiter and EASY LINK 7” touchscreen with navigation and Apple CarPlay & Android Auto.Does the Renault Captur have parking sensors?
All Renault Captur cars have rear parking sensors as standard.What Renault Captur trim levels are available?
Renault offers 5 trim levels for the Captur: Evolution, Techno, Rive Gauche Limited Edition, R.S Line and top-trim E-Tech engineeredHow much boot space does the Renault Captur have?
The Renault Captur has one of the biggest boots across the SUV class with a 404-litre boot. For added convenience the rear bench can slide both backwards or forwards by 16cm which creates space for a larger boot or more space for your passengers.