Renault Captur Hatchback1.6 E-TECH PHEV 160 R.S.Line 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Tft Driver Information DisplayCruise Control + Speed LimiterEasylink 9.3" Portrait Touchscreen With Navigation, Google Search And Traffic InformationEco ModeEv Button To Activate Pure ModeFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Rear View CameraGear Change IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMultisense With 3 Driving Modes + 8 Ambient Lighting ColoursRenault Automatic Emergency AssistSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Recognition With Over Speed PreventionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Power Steering
- 6.5M 3 Pin Socket Charging Cable
- Dab Radio With Bluetooth And UsbEasylink Multimedia System, Scheduled Charging, Heating And Air Conditioning
- Aluminium Renault Sport Door SillsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Front Wipers With Rain SensorsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamBlack Side Door Protection With Chrome EffectBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsC Shaped Led Front And Rear Lighting Signatures With 3D Effect On The Rear LightsDouble Chromed Exhaust Tailpipes ElementDrivers One Touch Window With Anti-Pinch FeatureExtra Tinted Glass In Rear Windows And TailgateFrameless Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Bumper With F1 Blade And Honeycomb Front GrilleFront Grille With Chrome Upper TrimFull Led HeadlightsGrey Front And Rear Skid PlateLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High Level Brake LightsLed Rear Fog LightLongitudinal Roof BarsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRs Line Badges On Front Wing And Hatch DoorShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Rear Headrests60/40 Split And Fixed Base Rear Seat BenchAluminium PedalsAutomatic Climate Control With One Touch Demist Function And Air Quality RegulatorCentre Console Storage TrayDark Roof LiningE-Tech Badge On Central Console, B Pillar And TailgateFlying Console With E-ShifterFront Head RestraintsGloveboxHeating System With Pollen FilterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsLed Front Roof LightsMiddle Console With Armrest And StorageModular Boot FloorPerforated Leather Steering Wheel With Red Stitching And Rs Line BadgeRear Air VentsRed Insert On Air VentRs Line Sport Synthetic Leather/Cloth Upholstery With Red Lines And Red StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Rear Bench
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsAbs+EbaAebsB Brake Mode - One Pedal Driving With Increased Regenerative BrakingDistance Warning AlertDriver And Front Passenger, Side, Head And Curtain AirbagsDriver Height Adjustable Seat BeltElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear No Seatbelt Warning SoundFront Dash Warning Indicator In Case Of Heavy BrakingFront Driver And Passenger Side Airbag DeactivationHill Start AssistRear Door And Window Child Locking Function For Rear DoorTyre Pressure Warning Light
- Anti Drill Door Locks And Locking Fuel CapCentral Door LockingDeadlocking SystemHands Free Keycard With Push Button And Start/Stop FunctionRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) Automatic Door Locking
- Carbon Style Soft Touch Dashboard
- 18" Le Castellete Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1648 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)39 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight412 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)261 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4227 cmWidth1797 cmWheelbase2639 cmWidth (including mirrors)2003 cmHeight1576 cmHeight (including roof rails)1585 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.1 secTop Speed107 mphEngine Power - BHP160 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW118 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT106Engine Torque - NM144 nmEngine Torque - RPM3200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)78 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83.6 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesR.s.lineCoin DescriptionE-Tech Phev 160Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power160Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleLe CastelleteAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)255Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh9.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEL50WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEH45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH47WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb30WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEH28WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEL31WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH29WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL32Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH32
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb201.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL217.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH201.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.