Renault Clio Hatchback1.0 TCe 90 RS Line 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10" Tft Driver Information DisplayApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise Control + Speed LimiterE-CallEasy Link Navigation With 9.3" Touchscreen+4X20w Amplifier+Fm Dab Double Tuner, Sound Auditorium, 2Xusb/1Xjack/Bluetooth, Smartphone Integration PlusEco Mode Driving FunctionFront Parking SensorsGear Change IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistOver Speed PreventionRear Parking SensorsRear View CameraTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Electric PasWireless Phone Charger
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Light Control And Rain Sensing WiperAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Rear SpoilerChrome Exhaust TailpipeChrome Front GrilleDrivers One Touch Window With Anti-Pinch FeatureElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsExterior Rear Hidden Door HandlesExtra Tinted Glass On Rear Windows + TailgateFull C-Shape Led Front And Rear Signature LightingFull Led Front And Rear Headlamps Integrating Daytime Running Lights At The Front And RearGun Metal Insert On Lower Side Doors With Clio EmbossingLed Front Fog LightsLed Roof LightLed Third Brake LightRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRs Line BadgingRs Line Exterior StylingRs Line Sports Front BumperRs Line Sports Lower GrillRs Marker Chrome Gun Metal Grey Sport Rear Bumper With Chrome Oval Exhaust PipeShark Fin AntennaVariable Speed On Front Windscreen WipersWing Mirror Design - Non-Body Coloured (Black)
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row6.2L Front Glovebox60/40 Split And Fixed Base Rear Seat BenchAir Recirculation ControlAuto Climate ControlBlack HeadliningDark Roof Lining And Aluminimum Pedal SetDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront CupholdersFront Decor Strip In RedFront Door Storage BinHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Nets In BootMulti Function Steering WheelMultisense Including Ambient Lighting And Selectable Drive ModesPollen FilterRs Branded Top Grain Leather Steering WheelRs Line Cloth UpholsteryRs Line Interior Trim Including Airvent Stripe And Gearshifter In RedSingle Front Passenger SeatSystem For Restraint And Protection Srp-Front Seats
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+EbaActive Emergency Braking SystemCurtain AirbagsDistance Warning AlertDriver And Passenger Front And Side Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlFront Side Airbags(Head+Thorax)Height Adjustable Driver's SeatbeltHill Start AssistSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Warning
- Deadlocking SystemHands Free Key Card With Push Button, Start And Stop FunctionLocking Fuel Filler CapRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRear Side Wing Door And Window Child Locking Function (Front Driver Door Control Panel)Remote Central Locking With Thatcham Approved Immobiliser
- Black Side Panel Personalisation With Contouring
- 17" Rs Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1174 kgGross Vehicle Weight1609 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked575 kgMax. Loading Weight435 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)318 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1146 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4050 cmWidth1798 cmWheelbase2583 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1440 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.2 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP90 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW66 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesRs LineCoin DescriptionTce 90Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power90Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRsAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)83 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.