Renault Megane E-Tech HatchbackEV60 160kW Equilibre 60kWh Optimum Charge 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Driver Information Display Cluster9" Multimedia Openr Link Screen With NavigationAutonomous Driving Level 1: Cruise Control With Speed LimiterConfigurable Dashboard DisplayConnected Services Including Over The Air UpdatesDigital Owner's ManualE-Call (Emergency Call)Ecomode FunctionEmergency Lane Keep Assist Including Solid Line, Oncoming Traffic And Road Edge DetectionEngine Start ButtonExterior Temperature DisplayOn Board DiagnosticsPasRear Park AssistRear Parking CameraSpeed Limit DisplaySteering Wheel Mounted Cruise ControlTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWireless Smartphone Replication And Integration Via Ios Carplay And Google, Wifi And Usb
- Ac22 5M Mode 3 Charging Cable
- Arkamys Audio System With 4 SpeakersDigital Radio
- Auto-Tilting And Folding Wing Mirrors With Puddle LampAutomatic Daytime Running LightsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain Sensor And Sensitivity SettingBody Coloured Wing MirrorsDay And Night Rear View MirrorElectric One-Touch Power Front And Rear WindowsEv Shape Daytime Running LightsFull Led HeadlightsHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowLed Third Brake LightNon-Tinted Rear WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window DefrosterRear Wiper
- 12V Socket In Front2 Front Usb C-Type Ports2 Rear Usb C-Type Ports3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentral Multimedia DisplayCentral Rear HeadrestCoat HooksDoor Sill ProtectorsDriver And Passenger Heated SeatsDriver And Passenger Seats With Backrest Inclination And Longitudinal Adjustment (4 Combinations)Fabric UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Back Map PocketsHeated Steering WheelHigh Centre Console With Sliding Armrest And StorageInterior Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightManual Air ConditioningManual Height And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelMultifunction Steering WheelPaddle Shift Levers For Regenerative BrakingPower Height Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar SupportSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Audio ControlsTextile Floor MatsTool KitTop Grain Leather Steering WheelUnderfloor Storage In Boot
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAdjustable Driver And Passenger Safety Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking Junction Assist With Pedestrian, Cyclist And Junction AlertsBrake Energy RecuperationCurtain AirbagsDistance Warning AlertDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger, Front And Side Airbag DeactivationDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemElectric Parking BrakeEmergency Door UnlockEspFront And Rear Seatbelt PretensonersFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHeight Adjustable Rear SeatbeltsHill Start AssistRear Window And Door Child Locking FunctionSeatbelt Load LimiterSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning Light
- Central Locking System With Thatcham Approved ImmobiliserHands Free Key Card With Keyless EntryRemote Vehicle Locator
- Fabric Upper Dashboard
- 18" Oston Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1708 kgGross Vehicle Weight2158 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)440 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1332 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4200 mmWidth1860 mmWheelbase2685 mmWidth (including mirrors)2055 mmHeight1505 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP217 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM5473 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM100 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccCompression Ratio[not Available]TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesEquilibreCoin DescriptionEv60 160kw 60kwh OcSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %65NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power220Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/60 R18Tyre Size Rear195/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleOstonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1830Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)555Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)195Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)75Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW130Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh60Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb450WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb280Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity60Maximum Charging Rate - kW130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Renault Megane E-Tech with a fully charged battery?The Renault Megane E-Tech has a 60kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 280 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 235 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Renault Megane E-Tech has an official WLTP range of up to 280 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 180 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Renault Megane E-Tech will achieve a real-world range of 235 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 145 miles in the winter months and closer to 185 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Renault Megane E-Tech at home?The Renault Megane E-Tech will charge from 0-100% in just under 9 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Renault Megane E-Tech would take around 30 hours to charge!9 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 9 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Renault Megane E-Tech?Charging your Renault Megane E-Tech can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Renault Megane E-Tech is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 130kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Renault Megane E-Tech?The Renault Megane E-Tech is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Renault Megane E-Tech accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 22kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Renault Megane E-Tech accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 130kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Renault Megane E-Tech?The Renault Megane E-Tech comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (cable-less) charge points.Is the Renault Megane E-Tech automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Renault Megane E-Tech have?The Renault Megane E-Tech has a maximum power output of 160kW which equates to 214 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Renault Megane E-Tech?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Renault Megane E-Tech would cost £20.40. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £37.80 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Renault Megane E-Tech will cost approximately £868 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,320 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £110 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Renault Megane E-Tech and does it cover the battery?The Renault Megane E-Tech comes with a 5-year or 100,000-mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage for the first two years. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Renault Megane E-Tech. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Renault Megane E-Tech?The Renault Megane E-Tech comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Wireless Phone Charger, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Rear Park Assist, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Auto-Tilting Door Mirrors and Rear View Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.