Renault Zoe Hatchback100kW GT Line + R135 50kWh Rapid Charge 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10" Tft Driver Information DisplayBlind Spot WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterCruise Control Switches On Steering WheelDriving Style IndicatorE Shifter With B ModeEasy Link 9.3" Display With NavigationEco ModeEconometerElectric Power SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning System (Ldw)Lane Keeping Assistant (Lka)My Renault App ConnectivityOver Speed PreventionRange IndicatorRange Optimizer - Heat Pump, Bi-Modal Braking SystemRear View Parking CameraSlow Speed Pedestrian WarningSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign RecognitionWireless Charger
- Battery Charge IndicatorChameleon Charger Ac 2-22KwR135 Motor (100Kw)Type 2 Mode 3 Charging CableZe 50 Battery
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 SpeakersDab RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front Door HandlesCharging Socket At Front Behind Renault LogoChrome GrilleDriver One Touch And Passenger Electric WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFull Led Headlamps With C-Shape Led Daytime Running LightsHeated Rear WindscreenHot Stamped GrilleRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThird Brake LightTinted Rear Windows
- 12V Socket In Lower Dashboard3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Air ConditioningDrivers Seat With Longitudinal Adjustment And ReclineFront Cupholders X 2Front Door Bottle Storage (1.5 Litres)Front Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeated Front SeatsHeated Leather Steering WheelHeight/Depth Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Armrests In Door PanelsSplit Folding Rear SeatsStowage Pocket In Front Passenger Seat BackSynthetic Leather/Fabric (Recycled) Upholstery
- 2 Driver Airbags2 Passenger Airbags (Disconnectable)3 Point Front Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking SystemAutomatic Parking BrakeChild Locks On Rear DoorsEsp + Asr Traction Control + Csv Understeer ControlFixed 3 Point Seat Belt On Central Rear SeatFixed 3 Point Seat Belts With Load Limiters On Outer Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistRear Disc BrakesSeatbelt Pretensioners With Load LimitersSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitor
- Deadlocking SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserHands Free Renault CardRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRemote Central Locking
- 16" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1502 kgGross Vehicle Weight1988 kgMax. Loading Weight486 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)338 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1225 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4087 cmWidth1787 cmWheelbase2588 cmWidth (including mirrors)1945 cmHeight1562 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed87 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT181Engine Torque - NM245 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt Line +Coin Description100kw R135 50kwh Rapid ChargeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %43NCAP Child Occupant Protection %52NCAP Pedestrian Protection %41NCAP Safety Assist %14NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 090Badge Power135Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)970Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)565Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)70Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh52Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb383WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb238Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity52
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the Renault Zoe?The Renault Zoe comes with two cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.What driver assistance technology does the Renault Zoe have as standard?The Renault Zoe comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Renault Zoe and does it cover the battery?The Renault Zoe comes with a 5 year/100,000 mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage for the first two years. For the battery, the warranty is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Renault Zoe?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Renault Zoe will cost around £14.50 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £21.How long does the Renault Zoe take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Renault Zoe can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 7 hours 30 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 50 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Renault Zoe?The Renault Zoe has an official WLTP range of 238 miles from a fully charged battery.