Renault Zoe Hatchback100kW GT Line + R135 50kWh Rapid Charge 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Tft Driver Information DisplayBlind Spot WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterCruise Control Switches On Steering WheelDriving Style IndicatorE Shifter With B ModeEasy Link 9.3" Display With NavigationEco ModeEconometerElectric Power SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning System (Ldw)Lane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Over Speed PreventionRange IndicatorRange Optimizer - Heat Pump, Bi-Modal Braking SystemRear View Parking CameraSlow Speed Pedestrian WarningSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign RecognitionWireless Charger
- Battery Charge IndicatorChameleon Charger Ac 2-22KwR135 Motor (100Kw)Type 2 Mode 3 Charging CableZe 50 Battery
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 SpeakersDab RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front Door HandlesCharging Socket At Front Behind Renault LogoChrome GrilleDriver One Touch And Passenger Electric WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFull Led Headlamps With C-Shape Led Daytime Running LightsHeated Rear WindscreenHot Stamped GrilleRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThird Brake LightTinted Rear Windows
- 12V Socket In Lower Dashboard3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Air ConditioningDrivers Seat With Longitudinal Adjustment And ReclineFront Cupholders X 2Front Door Bottle Storage (1.5 Litres)Front Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeated Front SeatsHeated Leather Steering WheelHeight/Depth Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Armrests In Door PanelsSplit Folding Rear SeatsStowage Pocket In Front Passenger Seat BackSynthetic Leather/Fabric (Recycled) Upholstery
- 2 Driver Airbags2 Passenger Airbags (Disconnectable)3 Point Front Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking SystemAutomatic Parking BrakeChild Locks On Rear DoorsEsp + Asr Traction Control + Csv Understeer ControlFixed 3 Point Seat Belt On Central Rear SeatFixed 3 Point Seat Belts With Load Limiters On Outer Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistRear Disc BrakesSeatbelt Pretensioners With Load LimitersSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitor
- Deadlocking SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserHands Free Renault CardRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRemote Central Locking
- 16" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity In Kwh52Battery Charge Slow Kw3.7Battery Charge Slow Percentage0-100Battery Charge Slow Time (Minutes)970Battery Charge Fast Kw7Battery Charge Fast Percentage0-100Battery Charge Fast Time (Minutes)565Battery Charge Rapid Kw22Battery Charge Rapid Percentage0-100Battery Charge Rapid Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Super Charge Kw50Battery Charge Super Charge Percentage0-80Battery Charge Super Charge Time (Minutes)42Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb383Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb238
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power135Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description100Kw R135 50Kwh Rapid ChargeCoin SeriesGt Line +Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %43Ncap Child Occupant Protection %52Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 090Ncap Pedestrian Protection %41Ncap Safety Assist %14Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.5 secEngine Power - Bhp136 bhpEngine Power - Kw100 kwEngine Power - Rpm4200 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft181 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25 mkgEngine Torque - Nm245 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed87 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1562 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4087 mmWheelbase2588 mmWidth1787 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1945 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1988 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1225 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)338 litresMax. Loading Weight486 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1502 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Renault Zoe with a fully charged battery?
The Renault Zoe has a 52kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 238 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 200 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Renault Zoe has an official WLTP range of up to 238 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 160 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Renault Zoe will achieve a real-world range of 200 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 135 miles in the winter months and closer to 175 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Renault Zoe at home?
The Renault Zoe will charge from 0-100% in just over 7 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Renault Zoe would take around 26 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Renault Zoe?
Charging your Renault Zoe can take as little as 35 minutes with the right charger. The Renault Zoe is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 50kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 35 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Renault Zoe?
The Renault Zoe is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Renault Zoe accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 22kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Renault Zoe accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 50kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Renault Zoe?
The Renault Zoe comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points.Is the Renault Zoe automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Renault Zoe have?
The Renault Zoe R135 model has a maximum power output of 100kW which equates to 134 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Renault Zoe?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Renault Zoe would cost £17.68. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £32.76 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Renault Zoe will cost approximately £884 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,304 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £109 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Renault Zoe and does it cover the battery?
The Renault Zoe comes with a 5-year or 100,000-mile vehicle warranty, with unlimited mileage for the first two years. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Renault Zoe. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Renault Zoe?
The Renault Zoe comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Wireless Phone Charger, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding Door Mirrors and Reversing Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.