SEAT Arona Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 XPERIENCE 5 Doors
- 17" Dynamic Alloy Wheels
- Titan Black Dashboard
- Alarm With Back-Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKessy Keyless Entry And GoLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksTow Away Protection
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsActive Front HeadrestsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlEmergency Brake Assist (Eba) And Front AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Hold ControlMulti-Collision BrakingTiredness Recognition SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Interior Chrome Pack - AronaSafety And Driving Pack (M) - AronaStorage Pack - Arona
- 2 Cupholders3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAircare FilterBlack Interior RoofCloth UpholsteryDouble Boot FloorDriver Sunvisor With Covered Mirror + Card HolderDual Zone Climate ControlFlat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob/HandbrakeFront Courtesy Light With Front Reading LightsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated BootInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlInterior Ambient LightingInterior Light In Footwell, Central Console And Door PanelIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob/HandbrakePassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Net On Centre ConsoleTwo Front And Three Rear Height Adjustable Headrests
- Anti Theft Roof AntennaAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Handle InsertsChrome Roof Rails And Window SurroundsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog Lights With Cornering Function And Rear Fog LightFull Led Automatic Headlights With Dynamic Headlight Range Control, Coming And Leaving Home, Led Daytime Running LightsHidden Exhaust PipeLed Rear Tail Lights And Licence Plate LightsProtective Side MouldingsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wash/WipeRoof Colour Door MirrorsThird Brake LightVisible Vin PlateWindshield Wiper With Intermittent Control And Potentiometer
- 9.2" Colour Touchscreen With Navigation System, Voice Control And Usb Port (Type C)Bluetooth Interface For Hands Free And Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio And Am/Fm RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer8" Digital CockpitDigital ClockE-CallElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto With Usb Cable For Apple And Android CompatibilityLane Keeping SystemLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature DisplayRear Parking SensorRpm CounterSeat Connect With Safety, Service, Remote And OnlineTrip ComputerWireless Phone Charger
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.037ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb121 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh133 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel121 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High127Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High103Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low153Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium115
- Catalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)76.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh47.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel53.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High50.4Wltp - Mpg - High62.8Wltp - Mpg - Low42.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium55.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi 110Coin SeriesXperienceGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %83Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %65Ncap Safety Assist %70Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.6 secEngine Power - Bhp110 bhpEngine Power - Kw81 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft148 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg20.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm200 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed118 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDynamicWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1529 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1537 mmLength4154 mmWheelbase2566 mmWidth1780 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight1730 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresMax. Loading Weight590 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1140 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.