SEAT Arona Hatchback1.0 TSI 110 XPERIENCE Lux 5 Doors DSG
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer10" Digital CockpitDigital ClockE-CallElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringFront Parking SensorFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto With Usb Cable For Apple And Android CompatibilityLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature DisplayPark Assist SystemRear Parking SensorRear View CameraRpm CounterSeat Connect With Safety, Service, Remote And OnlineTrip ComputerWireless Phone Charger
- 9.2" Colour Touchscreen With Navigation System, Voice Control And Usb Port (Type C)Bluetooth Interface For Hands Free And Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio And Am/Fm RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Anti Theft Roof AntennaAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Handle InsertsChrome Roof Rails And Window SurroundsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog Lights With Cornering Function And Rear Fog LightFull Led Automatic Headlights With Dynamic Headlight Range Control, Coming And Leaving Home, Led Daytime Running LightsHidden Exhaust PipeLed Rear Tail Lights And Licence Plate LightsProtective Side MouldingsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wash/WipeRoof Colour Door MirrorsThird Brake LightVisible Vin PlateWindshield Wiper With Intermittent Control And Potentiometer
- 2 Cupholders3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAircare FilterBlack Interior RoofDouble Boot FloorDriver Sunvisor With Covered Mirror + Card HolderDual Zone Climate ControlFlat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob/HandbrakeFront Comfort SeatsFront Courtesy Light With Front And Rear Reading LightsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated BootInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlInterior Ambient LightingInterior Light In Footwell, Central Console And Door PanelIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob/HandbrakeMicrosuede Cloth UpholsteryPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Net On Centre ConsoleTwo Front And Three Rear Height Adjustable Headrests
- Interior Chrome Pack - AronaStorage Pack - Arona
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsActive Front HeadrestsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlEmergency Brake Assist (Eba) And Front AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Hold ControlMulti-Collision BrakingTiredness Recognition SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Back-Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKessy Keyless Entry And GoLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksTow Away Protection
- Titan Black Dashboard
- 18" Performance Nuclear Grey Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1160 kgGross Vehicle Weight1750 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked610 kgMax. Loading Weight590 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4154 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2566 cmHeight1529 cmHeight (including roof rails)1537 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium47.9WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Number of Valves12Fuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesXperience LuxCoin DescriptionTsi 110Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %65NCAP Safety Assist %70NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R18Tyre Size Rear215/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePerformanceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.043WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL137
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.