SEAT Ateca Estate1.5 TSI EVO FR 5 Doors DSG
- Colour Multi-Function On Board Computer DisplayCruise Control System With Speed LimiterE-CallOutside Temperature GaugeProgressive Power Assisted SteeringSeat Drive Profile With Driving Experience Button - Normal, Sport, Eco And Individual Mode, Gearshift, Steering And Throttle ResponseSelf Parking Functionality (Includes Front And Rear Parking Sensors)Trip ComputerWireless Full Link Smartphone IntegrationWireless Phone Charger
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone Controls
- Body Colour BumpersBody Coloured Wheel Arch SurroundsChrome Front Grille FrameChrome Roof RailsChrome Side Window TrimDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsDoor Mirrors With Welcome Light SilhouetteDynamic Headlight Range Control With Self Adjusting Whilst DrivingElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Led Headlamps With Lens And Led Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionIlluminated Aluminium Front Door SillLed Rear Tail Lights With Dynamic IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeSimulated Exhaust Pipes In Chrome FrameThird Brake Light
- 12V Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium PedalsDrawer Under Right Front SeatDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront Seat Back Storage PocketsHeight Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobMicrosuede Upholstery With Front Comfort SeatsRear Armrest And Easy Back Seat Release Mechanism From BootSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles
- Convenience Pack - AtecaInterior Lighting Pack - AtecaNavigation System Pack With Dab - Ateca
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs, Traction Control System (Tcs), Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electronic Differential Lock System (Xds)Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation, Front Side, Two Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksTiredness Recognition SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Bolts
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- 18" Brillaint Silver Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1343 kgGross Vehicle Weight1940 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMax. Loading Weight597 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4381 cmWidth1841 cmWheelbase2638 cmHeight1601 cmHeight (including roof rails)1615 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed126 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesFrCoin DescriptionTsi EvoSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eBadge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R18Tyre Size Rear215/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleBrilliantAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)121 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.081WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.