SEAT Ateca Estate2.0 TDI 150 SE 5 Doors DSG
- Black Side Window TrimBlack Wheel Arch SurroundsBody Colour BumpersChrome Front Grille FrameDaytime Running LightsDoor Mirrors With Welcome Light SilhouetteDynamic Headlight Range Control With Self Adjusting Whilst DrivingElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Led Headlamps With Lens And Led Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Rear Tail Lights With Dynamic IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsBlack Roof RailsRear Wash/WipeSimulated Exhaust PipesThird Brake LightVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- Wireless Phone ChargerWired Full LinkTrip ComputerTailgateStart/Stop SystemSelf Parking Functionality (Includes Front And Rear Parking Sensors)Seat Drive Profile With Driving Experience Button - Normal, Sport, Eco And Individual Mode, Gearshift, Steering And Throttle ResponsePasOutside Temperature GaugeE-CallCruise Control System With Speed LimiterColour Multi-Function On Board Computer Display8" Digital Cockpit
- Leather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobRear Armrest And Easy Back Seat Release Mechanism From BootSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Mounted Gearshift Paddles12V Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCloth Upholstery With Front Comfort SeatsDrawer Under Right Front SeatDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront Seat Back Storage PocketsHeight Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage Points
- Interior Lighting Pack - AtecaMedia System Plus Pack - Ateca
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs, Traction Control System (Tcs), Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electronic Differential Lock System (Xds)Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation, Front Side, Two Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksSingle Tone HornTiredness Recognition SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- 17" Brilliant Silver Alloy Wheels With Super Low Rolling Resistance
- Co2 (G/Km)115 g/kmHcNot AvailableNox0.027Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh144 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel130 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High136Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High109Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low173Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium123
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCompression Ratio16.2:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)95.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb56.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh51.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel56.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High54.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium60.1Wltp - Mpg - Low42.8Wltp - Mpg - High67.3
- Ncap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718EGeneration Mark2Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTdi 150Based On IdNot AvailableBadge Power150Badge Engine Cc2.0 ccAlternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm3000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed126 mph
- Wheel StyleBrilliantWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair Kit
- Height1601 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1615 mmLength4381 mmWheelbase2638 mmWidth1841 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2030 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresMax. Loading Weight591 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1439 kgNo. Of Seats5
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.